Trade Smart Online

Using AMO, it seems that neither NRML or CNC or MIS get through, using NEST

View attachment 45158

Haven't tried your other platforms as yet.
Hi timepass
Sorry this took some time but we've identified the issue. In case of ETFs (Niftybees and Goldbees etc), orders can not be placed in preopen. However, the orders from our backend vendors are being placed at 9:00 am for these too. We are checking with them for a solution for these so that these orders get placed at 9:15 am and not 9 am. We will let you know once this has been fixed.

Guys, can you please share your experience with Sine app ? I downloaded it today and tried it. Gave up after "oops" error 3 times.

View attachment 45163

It would be good to have a backup in case the computer was down for some reason.
While we are waiting for feedback from others, one small question. When did you get this error? Were you trying to use the client login or Guest login?

Yes, it is working fine. The phone's net as well as wi-fi. The other apps are working ok.

This was just after downloading and installation. Will try some other time.

Our area has been having power blink outs these days so I was looking for a backup.

I used the Nest's login and password.

Hello TSO, I opened the account with you 5 yrs back when we had to sign all documents including POA document. I am very happy with your service till date. Now i only want to revoke the POA so what is the process for doing it.
Thank you

Yes, it is working fine. The phone's net as well as wi-fi. The other apps are working ok.

This was just after downloading and installation. Will try some other time.

Our area has been having power blink outs these days so I was looking for a backup.

I used the Nest's login and password.
Ok. Did you get a chance to give it another try? Pls let us know in case you are still facing issues. Always good to have a backup.

Ok. Did you get a chance to give it another try? Pls let us know in case you are still facing issues. Always good to have a backup.
Yes, I did. It logged in ok. I placed and cancelled an order. Looked at a chart. All worked ok. Logged in with Idea. Earlier I had tried with Jio dongle as wi-fi.

It logs out from Nest when one logs in Sine.

Will experiment more and post if there are any queries. Anyway, I am more comfortable with 15.6" screen than 5.5" :)

Yes, I did. It logged in ok. I placed and cancelled an order. Looked at a chart. All worked ok. Logged in with Idea. Earlier I had tried with Jio dongle as wi-fi.

It logs out from Nest when one logs in Sine.

Will experiment more and post if there are any queries. Anyway, I am more comfortable with 15.6" screen than 5.5" :)
Ok great.

Yes bigger screen is definitely much more convenient and comfortable. :)