Trade Smart Online

Any update on this. Not able to convert to MIS position is very inconvenient.

Also your support team today informed me without POA, pledging is not allowed.
We are currently not allowing position conversion for overnight options position to intraday due to some technical reason. All other position conversions are allowed. However, we'll review this too if we can find a solution and allow it now.

Regarding pledging, you don't require POA anymore. It used to be required earlier (before SEBI's new system of pledging kicked in). We'll also inform our team once again of the same.

cloudTrader

We would be happy to tie up with them. But more work may be required at their end than ours for integration. So if our users like you see value in this integration and put in that request to them it may help.
Ok , will request them to take steps for this integration. Direct order placement is much more convenient than working in two different apps simultaneously.

neo.mx

We are currently not allowing position conversion for overnight options position to intraday due to some technical reason. All other position conversions are allowed. However, we'll review this too if we can find a solution and allow it now.

Regarding pledging, you don't require POA anymore. It used to be required earlier (before SEBI's new system of pledging kicked in). We'll also inform our team once again of the same.
There is no pledge button in the pledge more section of the backoffice. Please guide how can I pledge shares in case of no POA.

Beg your pardon, but which code should I use ? MIS or CNC ?
Apologies for assuming that you may have selected NRML by mistake. Basically NRML is currently available only for derivatives. For Cash segment only MIS (Intraday), CNC (Delivery), BO, CO are available. On our own platforms we have replaced MIS with intraday and CNC with Delivery to make it more user friendly. However, it seems you were using NEST which is a Thomson Reuters platform. Here it still says MIS, CNC etc.

You may also find our knowledge base article What do the order product types MIS, CNC and NRML mean? helpful.

Please let us know in case you have any other questions.