Trade Smart Online

Thanks for the detailed info.

1. i had arrived at the same conclusion when i saw the list.

2. Your CO/BO margin calc is showing something different. I guess it has become static at 23.50X.

3. Q : Any additional cost for availing CO/BO execution? My current broker charges me Rs. 4 + GST per BO order executed.

6. This is somehow important for me. I see a lot of brokers have switched to this format of Points or Ticks, guess with the exception of Fyers. Any lead on when this will be on the table, to be able to enter the 2nd & 3rd leg with actual price variables?

9. i spoke to the Algoji person today and he informed me that if i let my broker know about them (Algoji) and the broker shows inclination to be associated with the bridge, the 2 parties can work a deal. You have a working API which is underutilised by the traders. In my case, with me having a fair knowledge of coding, it is still an uphill task to create an app just to utilise your API. I hope your team takes up this task on priority basis.

Rest all seems to be fine by me except # 6 & 9. More later, Regards, :)
You are welcome.

3. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We'll look into this.

6. Not sure if we have understood your point clearly. Below is a screenshot of how we are displaying in Swing. Is this what you are referring to? We checked with a few other platforms too and there too it is displayed in similar manner.

9. We are already in touch with them. They are working on the integration at their end.

Last edited:

McNish

3. Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We'll look into this.
9. We are already in touch with them. They are working on the integration at their end.
i believe "# 3" is a typo. Rather you mean point #2? If so, kindly let know about #3; any additional cost for executing BO/CO orders?

On #6, Yes, you understood correct. i too checked elsewhere in couple more platforms and they too are playing the points (absolute) / ticks game. But was that the case till a few years back? BO/CO is relatively a new trick in the game, fwik. Is that a SEBI rule in particular for 2nd & 3rd leg of BO/CO? Please shed some light on this.

Looking forward to #9.

Regards,

Last edited:
i believe "# 3" is a typo. Rather you mean point #2? If so, kindly let know about #3; any additional cost for executing BO/CO orders?

On #6, Yes, you understood correct. i too checked elsewhere in couple more platforms and they too are playing the points (absolute) / ticks game. But was that the case till a few years back? BO/CO is relatively a new trick in the game, fwik. Is that a SEBI rule in particular for 2nd & 3rd leg of BO/CO? Please shed some light on this.

Looking forward to #9.

Regards,
Yes you are correct. It was a typo.

As far as BO is concerned. We do not have any additional charges for the same. For your quick reference, you can find our list of charges here.

Yes, BO/CO are relatively new (about 5 years old). It's not a SEBI rule. Originally it was the case as that's how Thomson Reuter's trading platform was offering it. But I guess now the entire industry is doing it so it has become a standard.

McNish

OK. so if that's not a SEBI rule, it means brokers can make changes to have price value inputs as alternatives to absolute value inputs. So the window is open; that's a relief.

i missed a point earlier, does TSO have Single Margin Account?
:)

OK. so if that's not a SEBI rule, it means brokers can make changes to have price value inputs as alternatives to absolute value inputs. So the window is open; that's a relief.

i missed a point earlier, does TSO have Single Margin Account?
:)
What exactly do you mean by Single Margin Account? We have a single account for equity, fno and currency and only commodity is in a separate company so the margin account is separate.

McNish

That's what i wanted to know. The NSE & MCX are two different accounts.

so i've covered all my queries. Really appreciate your timely responses.

Regards, :)

What exactly do you mean by Single Margin Account? We have a single account for equity, fno and currency and only commodity is in a separate company so the margin account is separate.
In future will we see a single margin account for EQ and commodities ?

neo.mx

Please create a demo of trade API in youtube for simple tasks. After following the API documentation, I am getting Session Expired Message.

Also there are added complexity by adding encrypting and decrypting data multiple times. So a clear instruction would be very helpful.