Trade Smart Online

Hello SmartTradeOnline, holiday today or just busy day with the expiry and all ? :)

Anyway, one more thing that I wanted to ask was, do you charge for call-n-trade ? Suppose my internet is down some day and I want to put in a trade, can I call you and place an order ? Any charges for the same ?
No holiday. Everyone seems to be in a festive mood. Very few posts on Trader Ji today. So thought will reply at the end of the day.

Yes, you can give us a call to put the trade. The charges for the same would be Rs 20 per executed order + brokerage. Please refer to the "Conditions" on the below link. Alternatively, you can even place the order from your mobile phone if you'd prefer that. No charges for that.

When you are going to launch Commodity trading ?
I think they will have to first come up with a different trading platform for that. NOW doesn't allow MCX, as far as I know.
how many days will it take for my account to get activated???
Good question :thumb:

When you are going to launch Commodity trading ?
Hello megapixel,
We are sorry we can't promise anything on commodities at this point. We do have another trading software too but due to various reasons we have not started offering that for low cost internet trading yet.

Will update on this forum once we start commodities.

Last edited:
how many days will it take for my account to get activated???
Hello Debanjan,
We received your form yesterday for our Free Account Opening offer. Thanks for the same.

It normally takes two days from the time we receive the form to open the account. You should expect to receive the account opening communication from our side by today evening itself. However, since it's a weekend, you should be able to start trading from Monday.

here with my small comparison utility in excel format for one understand clearly broking charges charged by ZERODHA / RSKV / SMART TRADE...

http://www.ziddu.com/download/21213163/rskvzerodha.xls.html

happy tarding...:thumb:
Hello portcity,
Thanks for your efforts. However, there seems to be a virus/malaware on the server you've posted your comparison on. Trying to attach a screenshot but it's saying I've exceeded my attachment quota (any help regarding this would also be appreciated).

For the benefit of the entire community, would request you to post it at another location like Google docs, Dropbox etc.

Hello VNS, just saw your 25 page form.

1) Now, are we to fill up the whole thing or just past the photos, sign and attach the documents and send it to you and someone at your end will fill it up ?

2) Which pages does one need to sign for opening only a trading account (no demat) ?

3) After the account has been opened, will you email the clients a copy of the filled form ?

4) A question asked earlier by another member, how much time does it take to open an account ? a) Only a trading, b) trading + demat account.

Hello VNS, just saw your 25 page form.

1) Now, are we to fill up the whole thing or just past the photos, sign and attach the documents and send it to you and someone at your end will fill it up ?

2) Which pages does one need to sign for opening only a trading account (no demat) ?

3) After the account has been opened, will you email the clients a copy of the filled form ?

4) A question asked earlier by another member, how much time does it take to open an account ? a) Only a trading, b) trading + demat account.
timepass,
1. It'd be recommended that if you could fill it up so avoid any correction/error from our side. However, if you'd prefer it the other way, we can also do it.

2. Please give us a call and our of our team members will help you with the same.

3. We do. However, the scanning is done after the audit and hence takes some time. At the same time when we open the account, immediately the email with your pricing plan and other details is sent out to you.

4. As answered to Debanjan in post #200, it normally takes 2 days from the time we receive the form. It'll be the same whether it's only trading or trading and demat both.

Because of our New Year Free Account offer, the rush could be higher but we'll still try to stick to the 2 days time for account opening.