Votes: 1 7.7%
  • above 100%

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

EagleOne

Feb series target
5400 for bulls.
4800 for bears.
Barring some global catastrophe or stupidity from blind bats in eurozone or in our own parliament, I see minimum 1000 point move North over next 4-5 months. For a clever daytrader, that means 10,000+ points! So dipping toward 4800-4700 is an inevitability if we were to get there!

Beware. It is an eagle's eye view from far above the clouds - not of a bloody crawling ant in the dust carrying charts, shivering at OB/OS and pondring over S&R and TLs at a mere 40 point dip! :p :lol:

From Monday, I will be patiently looking for an opening. Then I am gonna spread my wings and fly away on long long flight. So if you dare...

Come fly with me,
Let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use
Some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me,
Let's fly, let's fly away...

;) :D

Barring some global catastrophe or stupidity from blind bats in eurozone or in our own parliament, I see minimum 1000 point move North over next 4-5 months. For a clever daytrader, that means 10,000+ points! So dipping toward 4800-4700 is an inevitability if we were to get there!

Beware. It is an eagle's eye view from far above the clouds - not of a bloody crawling ant in the dust carrying charts, shivering at OB/OS and pondring over S&R and TLs at a mere 40 point dip! :p :lol:

From Monday, I will be patiently looking for an opening. Then I am gonna spread my wings and fly away on long long flight. So if you dare...

Come fly with me,
Let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use
Some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay
Come fly with me,
Let's fly, let's fly away...

;) :D
but we missed the whole month being on short side on January :( i hope this time i wont catch it wrong

EagleOne

but we missed the whole month being on short side on January :( i hope this time i wont catch it wrong
You missed because you were lazy. Instead of doing your own research to figure out the market's mood, you just let yourself got lost in the confusing, multi-directional, contradictory forecasts thrown all around you by every tom, dick and harry.
Hope has got nothing to do with the hard business of trading. And believe me, you would keep on catching it wrong until you see the market with your own two eyes, and act on what you see. And that, my friend, will only happen when all your borrowed beliefs about trading, along with its heroes, are crushed under your boots once and for all. ;)

intellibitz

Fri Jan 27, 2012 - Nifty week4 update:

Open 5025
High 5217 (Fri)
Low 5021 (Mon)
Close 5204
Change +156 (3.1%)
Weekly trend - UP

Note: Buy on monday, Sell on friday would have worked well in Jan. Nifty has had an amazing run up so far, the weekly, monthly & yearly trend are all firmly up for 2012.

TOM - Feb 2012

NIFTY Buy > 5100
NIFTY Sell < 5100

EagleOne

Tilt your camera up and send us more lovelies :)
EagleOne said:
Hey, Intelliblitz
Here are some lovelies that you asked for a couple of weeks ago. They are not actual fotos but a 2D, compressed 360 degree, simulated night sky generated by my astronomy software, based on the exact geographical co-ordinates of the place I live at. Believe me, it is 99.9999999% accurate! :)
Now, imagine yourself standing under E. North is on your left, South on right and West on your back. Now the stars above are all around you, and you're seeing exactly the way I saw them last evening at about 8.15pm.

This is with constellation lines and their names. Note Polaris (the Pole Star/ North Star) at top left in circle. It is basically far above in Norh on your left.

I know it is an entirely different experience to stand under a 3D dome and watch these twinkling lovelies, but I still hope you'd like them. They are lovely in any dimension, without a doubt :)

(No need to reply. A thanks will sufice. 'Cause this whole post is in 'quotes', and can't be requoted, thereby saving your thread from getting cluttered. ;))