Torpedo call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raj Bhai ,

When the country on May 16th will get out of the illusion of Narendra Modi's rule then how will BNF react ?

30 % - 35 % downside for BNF within 3-4 days ?

Retail Traders should get alerted , because this media is hiding the reality .

umeshmandal

Raj Bhai ,

When the country on May 16th will get out of the illusion of Narendra Modi's rule then how will BNF react ?

30 % - 35 % downside for BNF within 3-4 days ?

Retail Traders should get alerted , because this media is hiding the reality .
If what Data Ram says is the reality and AAP party gets to rule, its sure that BNF will hit all time low !
But by now its clearer than ever that who is using "managed media" ! :D
AK lost whatever respect he had in the eyes of the people as an 'activist' ! :eek:

Xitij

Woh toh sirf Pagal Honge , par Narendra Modi Toh Tijori kaa maal saaf kar lega phir bechare desh ke log APL se BPL hi ho jayenge. :D
Wow, sir, so you agree that AK will get mad if gets to Govern(getting Tijori)! :p

Better to have an intelligent enemy than a 'mad' friend !

You are a staunch supporter of AAP and rightly so the way they came into politics I too was there big fan. In Mysore my friends and me had very actively joined the Anna movement.
One cannot deny that the recent expose of TV interview, the authenticity of which is not in question raises serious doubts about the mind set of AAP supremo ! Somewhere along the way he has learned the lesson from his 'older' friends in politics and is tilting towards the same way of work ethics that he deplores in the open but embraces secretly !
Will not react further on this subject. Wrote this post because the Punya Prasun and AK video has been 'hurting' deeply ever since we saw it yesterday evening ! I know AK will be defended for his 'media management' by his party and supporters but I can tell you that here in Mysore Infosys, 9/10 youngsters are crestfallen... our dream of a change in the 'attitude' of politicians once again seems long way away ! The hurt of seeing the video does not seem to wane inspite of talking and writing to people. As a friend put it : It hurts so deeply like when a person breaks from his/her bf/gf ! :(

Just Came from Dhaka tour.............Bahat kharcha pani ho gaya.......So will try to recover all Kharcha pani from next Torpedo call............:lol::rofl::):D

Status
Not open for further replies.