Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Todays Buy Levels

pritiprasad,

Just 10 mins ago Praj Fut has given a break-out from 211.60 & straight to 217.70 you can nurse an expectation now if you have already not exited.

Asish
Txs a lot... regret for late response as I's out of town & could not log it on... anyway txs once again for your f/b... I hv still not exited from Praj...

Ashish,

i was having a look at many long term charts over the weekend but nothing can beat vijaya bank in terms of risk reward. Many times it has failed to break the 75-77 resistance zone but this time it looks more convincing to break that barrier. 100 easy on this one when it breaks the time-tested resistance.Any views on this.....
add canara bank , allahabad bank , indian bank and OBC to that list. The
technical formations in all the charts looks good(cant post them due to size restrictions). The best part is these charts are looking good to break out of a multi year consolidation. In the case of allahabad bank the b/o has already happened around the 106-112 zone....On the flip side if centurian breaks below 40 it can easily touch 34...
watching canara there is a rewarding trade in store above 318....all others i think have had a good run.

how do u see HPCL over next 2 trading sessions?/
hmmm,....23 same posts sprayed all over the forum.Truly irritating!

Strange isn't it,but if you had asked the doubt to any one of the 23 threads,you would probably have received a reply!!

Saint

R

ratan jain

hmmm,....23 same posts sprayed all over the forum.Truly irritating!

Strange isn't it,but if you had asked the doubt to any one of the 23 threads,you would probably have received a reply!!

Saint
Nice to see u back in form Saint! :)

U

uasish

Nifty Fut 60 mins chart is having confluence of 2 Price point at 6064.00

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

An Expert in Metastock generated a Long in G.E.Shipping 1 min chart @ 517.45 & now 523.50.

Last edited by a moderator:

consolidation rounding bottom with breakaway gap followed by a runaway gap in edelweiss cash intraday...
asish,
even iam watching ge it gave a good b/o in daily EOD charts ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.