Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Todays Buy Levels

Nifty Fut 10 mins ,how the white dots told us where to cover the 1st tranche of Shorts (evident in our pre-mkt chart)

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Is not trading to-day got a 5mins break ,posting Nifty Fut 10min chart upto 3.20 for your perusal & decision.

U

uasish

Nifty Fut EoD ,levels derived using volume somewhat similar to Mkt Profile / Trade Profile.

Think Rajaram and the others can hold fort for coming few days.....You,my friend,have a daughter to get married off.Forget the markets,enjoy the event,savour every minute of it.

All the best!

Saint

Think Rajaram and the others can hold fort for coming few days.....You,my friend,have a daughter to get married off.Forget the markets,enjoy the event,savour every minute of it.

All the best!

Saint
Hi Saint Sir,

Thank you very much.I have gone through your doc on Trading and have leaned a lot.Since i have read ur doc i have not made any losses.(i read on 18th Nov).

I basically followed 2 rules:

1)Above 5700 market feeling is to buy so i bought and below 5700 i shorted.
2)Stop Loss
3)My target of 15 points per trade

This way my losses from 17k have come down to 9k in 3 trading sessions.
I am still new in understanding charts.But with your help i will surely learn that Art.

Thanks a million.

Regards

Lalith Parmar

biyasc

hi asish, can you say something on this chart. this is the 15 mints chart of hcltech till 1:00 pm. thanks.

Attachments

U

uasish

All the best!

Saint
Followed your advise,was out from Mkt.Now the occassion is over & on 28th Son will leave for Mumbai & Daughter with Son-Outlaw will leave for Thailand (for Honeymoon).
Hopefully start trading from 29th.

Status
Not open for further replies.