Timing The Markets

vikrit

Dear Aditya,

I got the following idea from you about how market opens at certain support and resistance level i have a following doubts smart trade sir says u might have the answer.
again thanks for all your help>
nikash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikashkumar11
Smart Trade,
Gratitude is immensely felt when i see your selfless intention to help naive traders like us. I have a doubt if you could throw some light on one of my doubt...before the infy result.. wipro is start making up move from its support 418 and it move to 451. it closes yesterday 439 which was weekly retracement of 23.6% and today it gap open at exaclty at 423 monthly retracement of 23.6%.
so my doubt is how it open exactly at such levels. we are not allow to place order premarket then who decides and how this mechanism work. who fix or determine this gaps down and up rate. i mean how this order takes place. are some big players to place the order or the system computer or software programme decides.
this may be naive for you but this has been quite a block for me in my mind.
Thanks.
P.s. if any one has idea about this may answer.
first of all, i am not an expert. like you i am also learning, and jumped to where-ever see an opportunity. so you can understand i dont have answers for your all questions, but want to clear your question for my understanding b/c text is not clear and may be that's why SG thought you want to know abt fib no.s only, plz tell whether followings are correct or not-

1. you want to know about fib no.s?
2. you want to know why prices exactly fall on weekly/daily fib levels?
3. q- how order taking/placing/executing system works?
4. q-is it possible (for anyone) to put orders after market close?
5. q-who decide at what price market will open?
6. q-how anybody who is putting first orders, decide on price. how they feel right to put order 20/40/100/etc point down/up price right or any body/exchange declare it?

for 4th question- if talking about cash equity market, yes you can put orders after market close. for how exactly it works, may be you will get answers on nse site, or may be somebody here can help. i dont trade in equity cash, so never searched abt it.

for 3rd q- i have read somewhere on nse old site, there was a pdf, if get link will post here.

for all questions if get answer from somewhere else (thread/forum), plz post here too so all will get benefited.:)

Is there a WW in the making ?? I don't know. I made the remark knowing that you guys are able to see a WW in some time frame or the other and point it out to the rest of us. If you are seeing one in the making, do post it.
Hi TP, anyways Aditya has already identified the coming opportunity of WW on Daily correctly, otherwise, you 'll not miss any in daily if have a track of my tread or NIFTY future thread, which you always do.:thumb: