Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Yehan par eik se elk bouncer phenk raha hai bilkul body line game chal rahi hai.....but surely will be fruitful for all silent watchers. Because SG Aditya uttamji Sab bade bade topchi hain. Kuchto to sikhne ko milega.
Dhanya bhaag hamare ki Sushilji aur Kamleshji ke saath aapne mera naam liya.... Dhanyawaad.... :)

adityasaraf007

Nifty 15min:

Sushilji... do correct me if the markings are wrong.... The gap scenario is still not clear in my head..... ;)
Target Time is around the closing of Thursday (12th April)....

Hi Aditya,
some where in one of the thread you have mentioned "watch at crucial point of time i.e 1pm 1.30 pm or 2 pm please watch round figure numbers." would you please clarify little in details. it would be immense help...
regards,
- Bikash

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya,
some where in one of the thread you have mentioned "watch at crucial point of time i.e 1pm 1.30 pm or 2 pm please watch round figure numbers." would you please clarify little in details. it would be immense help...
regards,
- Bikash
Hi Bikashji...
This has been my personal observation... I am sure most of the traders would have experienced this as well....

Most of the big moves... start around these round figure timings.... Open up your Nifty 5min TF Chart and watch the timings of the beginning of sharp and big moves.... You would see that most of them begin at sharp 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm etc.... Being aware of this do help while taking trading decisions... almost always.... :)

Also helps to concentrate on stuffs beside trading.... :)

vikrit

Hi Aditya,
regards,
- Bikash
Hi Bikashji...
This has been my personal observation... I am sure most of the traders would have experienced this as well....

Most of the big moves... start around these round figure timings.... Open up your Nifty 5min TF Chart and watch the timings of the beginning of sharp and big moves.... You would see that most of them begin at sharp 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm etc.... Being aware of this do help while taking trading decisions... almost always.... :)
note down the WORLD'S STOCK & FUTURE markets timing for open/close. also crucial events worldwide. you will get the answer and important 'round figures'.

Yehan par eik se elk bouncer phenk raha hai bilkul body line game chal rahi hai.....but surely will be fruitful for all silent watchers. Because SG Aditya uttamji Sab bade bade topchi hain. Kuchto to sikhne ko milega.
Method would be a reality. I can sense it dear!:)

Let's see how much time it takes.