Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raghavacc

Raghav,

Kindly observe that when we get a gap between the Pivot low which is broken and the rally Pivot high, we also get a oscillator OS reading and oscillator staying in OB zone for more than 5 bars and oscillator also speaks of a
accelerated down move likely to follow.....

Smart_trade
ST Dada rocks.....:lol::clapping::clap:

Raghavacc

Hi ST Bro.

Please advice as to what do you think of this chameleon in the near term?

If I could recollect somewhere else in the forum you have told sometime back that its going to dip and then make higher high.

Now since every last man on the street has sold it due to fear of fall it seems to be taking U turn.

Can we say now its going to make higher high or chance of lower high on the cards?.The reason is, pullback was too deep stretching beyond 61 levels and the move was vertical.

Daily stoch as per our method of trade says the bullish pressure has not yet died...I have not yet put my steps in to commodity....:) .Now trying very slowly.

Hi ST Bro.

Please advice as to what do you think of this chameleon in the near term?

If I could recollect somewhere else in the forum you have told sometime back that its going to dip and then make higher high.

Now since every last man on the street has sold it due to fear of fall it seems to be taking U turn.

Can we say now its going to make higher high or chance of lower high on the cards?.The reason is, pullback was too deep stretching beyond 61 levels and the move was vertical.

Daily stoch as per our method of trade says the bullish pressure has not yet died...I have not yet put my steps in to commodity....:) .Now trying very slowly.

Yes Raghav, I had mentioned that the silver would take a dip and it will thereafter make a new high in one commodities thread in our forum. This was based on my calculations on DeMark Sequential on daily timeframe. Silver that time was coming down from 62700 to 58000 . it indicated that further upmove is left. Silver topped out exactly on the day the method indicated at a top of over 73000.

Silver is in long term bull market but this 73000 is a major top of silver. It is yet premature to think that the downside is over and the fresh bulll move has started from 52000 . We still are not definate about this....a further downmove is not ruled out at this stage. We need more evidence to be bullish on silver as the downmove in last 8-10 days has been severe.....

But there are opportunities to trade for 3000 to 5000 points move in swing trades and also daytrade 500-700 points moves in silver.:)

Smart_trade

Raghavacc

There you go...The beauty of this technique is

1. You can trade only when there is strong trend.
2.You can add big to existing positions and make big money once you spot this..

Jai ST Dada...................:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.