Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading Part 2

Big Boss Chahte hai ke Raj Green-Haryali Peace-Shanti banaye rakhe..or mere agle aadesh ki pratiksha kare:lol::lol::rofl:
Non of those two seniors took or have been waiting in any way for any orders from the other side. Both are fighters in there very specific ways.

One clear different: One broke clearly all the forum rules by being disappointed from a very clear statement about a trading situation/comment from the other side.

All started there and all the rest was just: Revenge as much and when ever possible for what ever reason which could be found at any time from the one who was disappointed by that statement. Finally one tough joke from the not India man, not even pointed to the other one of those two seniors, made the bomb exploding and even other members of the forum jumped on that exploding bomb. The mob stood there and was waiting what is going on.

Finally nothing happen, as one of those seniors kept calm. It seems that those revenge/exploding bomb worked in an unexpected way, which not can be valued as a trophy or some thing to be proud of.

niftytaurus

Respected ST Sir,
I am a silent reader of this forum..I read every post posted by you...I am really very thankful to all method & posts by you..I really appreciate the simplicity & clearity in your thoughts ..I made hard copies of all of ur threads ..& when a new post posted by you in any forum..I write every sentence of it in my notes .& I always ponder over trading ideas & concepts by you..
.I read swift method by you in other forum..I amazed by the simplicity & profitability by this method ...I just combined it with adx to confirm the strength of trend..I am just practising it on historical chart ..& took some real trades also when probabibility would be high...I am posting here some charts ...please check it ..
thanks u very much again
http://i.imgur.com/rFZ9hhz.jpg

ptk

Very good, PTK....your performance shows capital doubled in most scrips in 6 months.

There will always be some difference between paper trades and actual trades but if you follow a method and have proper risk control, you will succeed.

Portfolio of Rs 1 L is ok I think as you have papertraded it for last 6 months.

I fergot the method...was it Swift intraday method on 5 min timeframe ? Can you post any typical days trades marked on chart for everyone to benefit ?

Great going ..

Smart_trade
Dear Smart_Trade,

I recently remembered one of your post in which you have said that your RR is 6:1 which truely is unheard of in day trading.

I computed the RR for my paper trades in various scrips:-
Sum of all gains divided by sum of all losses is RR, please correct me if I am wrong.

It doesnt really matter how many times you are wrong, how much do you lose when you are wrong is what counts.

Following is the RR for my paper trades:-
Bank Nifty:- 4.4 : 1
Ranbaxy:- 4 : 1
DLF:- 6.15 : 1
ONGC:- 4.1 : 1
Airtel:- 3 : 1

Thanks again for your wonderful method, it works really well.

Regards,
ptk

niftytaurus

Hi
A big SWIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT....
Is method ko laga dala to life jinga lala ..
here is today's yes bank future chart..
http://imgur.com/NCbgdoZ

Thanks ST Sir for this wonderful method...Sir You are the mentor of so many people like me...Thanks for ur all efforts & teachings..there are very few selfless people like u.May god bless u...Wish u a very happy new year !

Sir,I have a problem in my trading related SL in swift method..I always confuse where to put initial SL on entry in swift...I generally put it on Latest PH/PL..but the problem is m personality & psychology didnt allow me to put it ..as many times, the SL Is very far from my entry..as scrips like yes bank,tata motors,taata steel...stop is 2-3 rs away..which costs me 2000-3000 rs according to their lots..which is very high..so I started keeping SL on the high of my entry candle...in this condition, I bear losses & when market return in my original direction..its more fruststing..please help me in this.please share the view to put proper SL in SWIFT ....
Thanks