Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading Part 2

VIKAS 21

Hello FFE,

Your entries are good...they are as per the method....but I can suggest slightly better entries with reasons as under :

1) First short trade short below the 7th bar low....why ? because it is a virtual high after a sideways move and short the low of this bar.

2) Second short entry short below 29th bar low....because the green 30 th bar makes 29th bar low as a pivot....

These entries could have got you into the trade little early....but your entries are ok..they are not wrong...well done...

Happy trading,

Smart_trade
Dear ST Sir

Can You please elaborate what is virtual high/low & how we use these in our trading ??
I have read visual pivot high/low but this virtual high /low term is new for me...

Thanks

Sir,do Trend following methods work on Opting Trading too?
I'm reading threads on Option Trading here...and there are many strange bookish long theories..no description of methods,trends etc?
Am I missing something?

Last edited:

VIKAS 21

Dear ST Sir

Can You please elaborate what is virtual high/low & how we use these in our trading ??
I have read visual pivot high/low but this virtual high /low term is new for me...

Thanks
OK ,, GOT IT...

When in a range bound market we dont have new high/low then the new higher close/lower close are considered virtual high/low, these are used for adjusting our SL & quick reverse our position below/above these points......

TD Sequential ,TDST,Power of 9 are very useful techniques from Thomas DeMark for even intraday trading...and if we pay attention to these, they give very useful clues to the market action that follows.

I have posted TD Sequential sell signal on NF 5 min chart. I normally don't monitor sequential on small timeframes, but the AFL printed a yellow arrow to alert and then I counted the countdown bars to get 13 Sequential countdown bars which gave a great exit from the long position .

The shorting point came a little later......

Smart_trade

I got few requests for posting PDFs of important posts from this thread ( part 1 and 2 ) ....I have not made any such PDF but remember that some member had made something.If he has updated it, and posts it here, others will benefit.

This thread has been running for a long time and I am sure people must have got bored of it by now. Thinking of closing this thread soon...

Smart_trade

I got few requests for posting PDFs of important posts from this thread ( part 1 and 2 ) ....I have not made any such PDF but remember that some member had made something.If he has updated it, and posts it here, others will benefit.

This thread has been running for a long time and I am sure people must have got bored of it by now. Thinking of closing this thread soon...

Smart_trade
I know that it's tough answering the same questions all the time, but don't close it.

Smart_trade
People aren't got bored Da..I guess,over a time some of them turned Pro...Few quit trading and remaining are still wondering, "Why the heck this system aint working."

There are few late current tubelight mind people like me who dont understand all these easily.

Agreed to timepass's comment..

I know that it's tough answering the same questions all the time, but don't close it.
I still remember those days..When my school teacher says-
2+2=4
2*2=4

after few days she asks...3*3=?
I answered 6...assuming 3+3 is 6...:lol:

So,ST Da,please dont close this thread or any other thread,untill it doesnt break any rule...

-