The power of doubling

Assigned to an urgent project by my manager :mad: .. will be tightly engaged may be for around 2 weeks or so .. doubling process will have to wait :down:

gunsho

Assigned to an urgent project by my manager :mad: .. will be tightly engaged may be for around 2 weeks or so .. doubling process will have to wait :down:
Are you serious? If I were you, I will go and ask my manager to wait.. coz a simple common sense calculation you do, doubling our capital is the MOST urgent matter than some stupid project which will make our company rich. :lol:

Come on.. leave that job, which is preventing you to double your money.

Are you serious? If I were you, I will go and ask my manager to wait.. coz a simple common sense calculation you do, doubling our capital is the MOST urgent matter than some stupid project which will make our company rich. :lol:

How true gunshow !!!! .. that stupid project is likely to make my company rich .. not me :gunsmilie: .. but will have to depend on that company's salary to make my living .. how funny life is !!!! :annoyed:

neways .. not to be out of market completely i've bt 7500 puts at rs. 15.30/- .. .. when i came out for lunch & gold flake at around 3 'o' clock, i've seen it was going up .. and just placed a market order ... this trade does not belong to my doubling project :lol:

laotze

How true gunshow !!!! .. that stupid project is likely to make my company rich .. not me :gunsmilie: .. but will have to depend on that company's salary to make my living .. how funny life is !!!! :annoyed:

neways .. not to be out of market completely i've bt 7500 puts at rs. 15.30/- .. .. when i came out for lunch & gold flake at around 3 'o' clock, i've seen it was going up .. and just placed a market order ... this trade does not belong to my doubling project :lol:
Smoking Trade ? not doubling ? good..

Nice... :clapping::clapping::clapping:::thumb: