The power of doubling

SaravananKS

Hi Frenz,

I have been thinking of a concept recent times.
We have heard about SIPs. Y not SEPs (Systematic Earning Plan)?
We all know the power of doubling. Why not to use it in our trading life?

My plan is simple & it is for people who don't want to risk high amount in trading and lose it eventually .. (well .. more than 90% lose that capital in very short time)

I personally don't want to risk high capital but at the same time want to reach a very high tgt .. may be at this stage i'll peg it at 10L for an investment of less than 10K !!!!!

here the DOUBLING comes into play ..

I'll set a very easy tgt of 10% returns on my capital every single trading day.
10% is easily achievable in day trading, and as the tgt for the day is low, i won't take big risks.

So, I double my capital in 10 trading days & give a buffer of 5 trading days (in-case of some losing days). so 10+5=15 trading days which i'll call as a cycle.

Now i just need less than 4 cycles (60 trading days) to achieve 1.5L + .. and just 10 cycles to take me to heights!!!! :rofl:

If anything & everything is possible under the sun, .. then this also is possible .. :!

cheers

jack
I agree that it is very easy to make 10% gain in a day But...... it is very tough to earn 10% in a month trading regularly

I agree that it is very easy to make 10% gain in a day But...... it is very tough to earn 10% in a month trading regularly
hhmm .. i don't think so saravanan .. may be it is not possible to make it day on day basis .. if u say that it is EASY to make it in a day, y not in a month? .. 'cause if it is easy, one is likely to make more than 50% wins on day basis which will be more than 10% returns in a month . :confused:

Vertigo_1985

Hi Jack,
Why not paper trade and post results here before putting real money ? I know 10k doesnt sound much but more than financial its the psychological damage that affects. If you just want to do it for timepass then you can carry ur experiments but if you seriously want to become a trader then its a wrong path you have taken.

Hi Jack,
Why not paper trade and post results here before putting real money ? I know 10k doesnt sound much but more than financial its the psychological damage that affects. If you just want to do it for timepass then you can carry ur experiments but if you seriously want to become a trader then its a wrong path you have taken.
Thanks for the advise vertigo .. u r right .. it may affect my enthu. .. ok .. i'll paper trade for a week or so .. :thumb:

jallanankit

Hi Jack, Do you fully understand the highlighted portion above???? Instead of every day, do it every week or maybe do it every month..... in five years you will surpass Bill Gates ! And let us assume you start with a capital of just Rs.10000/- and you double it every month, care to calculate and post the profit you make in the 60th month!!!

MS Excel helps!!
Just for laughs..:D:D
No intent to challenge ur views Rkk.. I very well understand why u ask this!!

Jack. when u say that u will double money calculated at 10% per day in 10 days..and next line which u add is 5 extra days for loosing days.. Here one question, just from mathematical point of view..

Day 1- 5 , u earn 10% *5 =50%
Day 6-10, u loose 10%* 5 = -50%
again on day 11 - 15, u win 50%, so net comes to 50%.. u fail to double money!!

Pls think over it!!

Regards

MS Excel helps!!
Just for laughs..:D:D
No intent to challenge ur views Rkk.. I very well understand why u ask this!!

Jack. when u say that u will double money calculated at 10% per day in 10 days..and next line which u add is 5 extra days for loosing days.. Here one question, just from mathematical point of view..

Day 1- 5 , u earn 10% *5 =50%
Day 6-10, u loose 10%* 5 = -50%
again on day 11 - 15, u win 50%, so net comes to 50%.. u fail to double money!!

Pls think over it!!

Regards
You are right jalan .. but the missed part is, it may not get exactly 10% profit .. on a normal winning day it tends to be more .. may be around 25-35% or even more .. but my losses are limited to 10% or even less .. i perfectly understand these are all assumptions & when it comes to actual, things may be different .. but winning & losing is always 50-50 .. right? .. then y not be positive & take the winning 50? .. i know it is like a man thinking of his married life b4 marriage .. lots & lots of dreams & imaginations which fades out ultimately when he faces reality staring down at him after mariage .. lol .. (not my case neway .. hahahahaha )

cheers

jack

praveen taneja

Happy that at least you are trying to fullfill what you thought bro God bless us all Best of luck

Hi Frenz,

I have been thinking of a concept recent times.
We have heard about SIPs. Y not SEPs (Systematic Earning Plan)?
We all know the power of doubling. Why not to use it in our trading life?

My plan is simple & it is for people who don't want to risk high amount in trading and lose it eventually .. (well .. more than 90% lose that capital in very short time)

I personally don't want to risk high capital but at the same time want to reach a very high tgt .. may be at this stage i'll peg it at 10L for an investment of less than 10K !!!!!

here the DOUBLING comes into play ..

I'll set a very easy tgt of 10% returns on my capital every single trading day.
10% is easily achievable in day trading, and as the tgt for the day is low, i won't take big risks.

So, I double my capital in 10 trading days & give a buffer of 5 trading days (in-case of some losing days). so 10+5=15 trading days which i'll call as a cycle.

Now i just need less than 4 cycles (60 trading days) to achieve 1.5L + .. and just 10 cycles to take me to heights!!!! :rofl:

If anything & everything is possible under the sun, .. then this also is possible .. :!

cheers

jack
Hello master!!! :D I am Ph D....holder in Doubling..... Tripp ling....so please continue...this thread.....I will Discuss another easy method....:)