The HULK Foundation v14.00

zultan

Dear Hulk

The original Foundation based on KwikPop system
most of the work and credit go's to Sir karthikmara, KWIK*POP and don't forget some other .dll's Tools

this Foundation has no copy right , if any .. it should go to KWIK*POP and the great karthikmarar.

imagine asking permission from all just to make New AFL or new system .

As i have seen from allot of your post that you are willing to help ppl.

i don't know why you got angry or who make you get angry and decided not share with your brothers
as The Incredible Hulk Say's

"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. ..."

May all the
JOYS OF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
be your throughout the new year.

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/43257-foundation-v14-00-a.html

Last edited:

HULK

Dear Zultan,

Thx for the support and faith shown towards me. Well it is not a matter of whether I got angry Or got provoke for not to release my version of Foundation, the matter is that I couldn’t get in touch with Original Afl Writer (OAW) prior to release of the version, as I wanna discus with him.

I admire all My friends for kind support.

Now beside Foundation 14 if anyone needs any help feel free to contact me, I will try my level best to resolve ur issue.

Hulk

Dear Hulk i read ur thread but have not yet seen the FOUNDATION 14 UPLOADED EVERYONE IS SAYIN TO DELETE AND SPAM UR THREAD AS UR PLAYING WITH THEIR EMOTIONS
WAT IS THIS HULK AFTER HAVING CARRIED LONG UR THREAD Y IS THIS WE ARE READING THAT UR PLAYING WITH EMOTIONS WHERE IS UR FOUNDATION 14

DO REPLY

zultan

Dear Zultan,
Thx for the support and faith shown towards me. Well it is not a matter of whether I got angry
Or got provoke for not to release my version of Foundation, the matter is that I couldn’t get in
touch with Original Afl Writer (OAW) prior to release of the version, as I wanna discus with him.
Now beside Foundation 14 if anyone needs any help feel free to contact me, I will try my level
best to resolve ur issue.
Hulk
I can understand what you mean and really appreciate what you do

hoping to contribute soon with no obligation what so ever . just can't wait to see it :)

wish you all the best .

I can understand what you mean and really appreciate what you do

hoping to contribute soon with no obligation what so ever . just can't wait to see it :)

wish you all the best .
I am of the same idea as my friend Zultan told above....

I hope that the great contributor my friend HULK cares about what we

have said here.....

Best trades and happy new year for all traderji.com members....

Dear Zultan,

Thx for the support and faith shown towards me. Well it is not a matter of whether I got angry Or got provoke for not to release my version of Foundation, the matter is that I couldn’t get in touch with Original Afl Writer (OAW) prior to release of the version, as I wanna discus with him.

Now beside Foundation 14 if anyone needs any help feel free to contact me, I will try my level best to resolve ur issue.

Hulk
yes i want " The HULK Foundation v14.00 " my mail worldastrouk at yahoo.com