:::the future lies in the past :::

Hi Prashant, often i think about this right TIME , when my reputations fails, i searched for this one , but im very new to this GANN , triangles , geometries , can u please suggest me where can i come know to these in simple -step by step , if please reply me.

Hi Prashant, often i think about this right TIME , when my reputations fails, i searched for this one , but im very new to this GANN , triangles , geometries , can u please suggest me where can i come know to these in simple -step by step , if please reply me.

@ Anup - Thank you Sir!
@ shivasrinivas2012 - When you start something you are new at it, think about the days when you were learning swimming or cycling, and after sometime there comes a time when you ride the cycle leaving the handle. The amount of expertise you gain will be directly proportional to the amount of efforts and interest you put in.

Gann definitely takes time, and for the rest of your life you will remain a student. This thread is addressing a part of Gann, namely the use of geometry to decipher the market. Gann also used Numerology and astrology. It is upto you which path you like to take. Just one suggestion ( I am taking the liberty here although you did not ask it) whatever path you choose, make sure you take the path which you enjoy.

I have spent 4 years in Gann related studies, today I can explain and understand many concepts, somehow it does not click to me, because one concept leads to another, the puzzle just never ends.

I came across Geometric Methods I abandoned the Gann approach because now I was enjoying it. What I did not see in 4 years of Gann study, I saw
lot more in Geometry in 1 year. Since I started with the most difficult thing
I can correlate lot of things now, I can see similarity in concepts, however the approach was different.

If you are interested in the Geometrical aspects, (let me tell you this one branch alone can be very rewarding) you are at the right place.

I have tried to post the things systematically, with enough examples for
each concept and with enough explanation.

We have just started after this following concepts will come
concept 3 - Application of Gann Emblem - The circle
concept 4 - The flag of Israel
concept 5. - Integration of the concept 2, 3, 4 which makes it a very
powerful weapon

so stay tuned! we are gonna have lot of fun!

Dear Prashant Sir,
what i have observed from the two images is that if we divide a square by 2 the price is giving respect to 50% of the SQUARE everytime. See the Redline marked.

Dear Justy!
Please accept my heartfelt applause.
:clapping::clap::clapping:

I am feeling rewarded.
You have stumbled upon a unique concept! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.
Your observation was correct when you saw that price is respecting it.
Dude what you draw was a 45 deg line.
And now you know why Gann said 45 deg is such an important angle.
I hope now make sense when I said in the previous post that concepts are similar however approach is different.

I WILL DISCUSS THIS CONCEPT IN ITS TOTALITY WHEN WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE.

However onething, I BELIEVE THE QUESTION WAS HOW THESE SQUARES
CAN BE USEFUL WITH REGARDS TO FINDING FUTURE PIVOT. MEANS FINDING A FUTURE TOP OR BOTTOM. I AM TALKING ABOUT TIME, YOU OBSERVED PRICE.
:D:D:D

Please dont feel bad, I understand it was a Eureka moment for you, and keep posting your charts would love to see more.

Guys this is the power of geometry, first time he attempted the geometrical
method and discovered/observed something unique.

Justy although you answered the question wrong, your effort is appreciated, you made it to the promised book, will PM you after sometime.

I am not posting the solution of concept 2 as of now as did not get enough
observation/findings as requested
Need more!

Last edited:

Kavima

Interesting thread..! prashant...Look forward to read more on your studies...
As I do my studies with median lines / pitchforks...where there is a similar concept in trying to predict the Time and pivots/ reversal points....

in the case of the square as applied to the chart,it indicates there is a reversal point when projecting vertical lines corresponding to the opposite corners of the square....indicating the time factor...just my initial observation....will wait for your post.

RDutt

Besides the observations mentioned above by friends, I noticed that the pattern clearly depicting the TREND in clear terms as also the cut off point to go long / above or short / below the targeted points.
Something new to learn. Thanx very much to initiate this Thread.:clapping:

Interesting thread..! prashant...Look forward to read more on your studies...
As I do my studies with median lines / pitchforks...where there is a similar concept in trying to predict the Time and pivots/ reversal points....

in the case of the square as applied to the chart,it indicates there is a reversal point when projecting vertical lines corresponding to the opposite corners of the square....indicating the time factor...just my initial observation....will wait for your post.
Hi Kavima!
You are bang on with your observation! :clapping:
You made it to the promised book !

Hi Guys!
see again the power of brainstorming the solution was revealed before it was posted.
Some of you also observed some correlation with the price. Actually the Square has tremendous applications when it comes to projecting future support and resisitance.
which would be posted when we will discuss PRICE.

Right now we are into Time and I was trying to show the correlation of the Square to
find a future pivot. Rest of the details are posted in 1st chart of Adani Port.
Please take the break of the minor channel as confirmation.
And as always THIS IS NOT THE HOLY GRAIL

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]