The Foundation v14.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact HUlk can do nothing, the great source of the afl i.e www.chartistsbd.com is now closed, Southwind or Mrtq13 is not probably replying the way it was desired, still, we can hope for the best, the coder from Dhaka are in hibernation since the market is booming and hardly anytime for new invention.....

In fact HUlk can do nothing, the great source of the afl i.e www.chartistsbd.com is now closed, Southwind or Mrtq13 is not probably replying the way it was desired, still, we can hope for the best, the coder from Dhaka are in hibernation since the market is booming and hardly anytime for new invention.....
ha ha ha southwind and mrtq13 is now in total hibernation.It hurts me that few people are doing business with southwind foundation.i cant understand why Hulk take this initiative to provide southwind foundation v 14.00. and sultan also playing with it as sultanji foundation.Are they get permission from southwind.Why they are not present their own creation.

ha ha ha southwind and mrtq13 is now in total hibernation.It hurts me that few people are doing business with southwind foundation.i cant understand why Hulk take this initiative to provide southwind foundation v 14.00. and sultan also playing with it as sultanji foundation.Are they get permission from southwind.Why they are not present their own creation.
Because they cant create-----------:rofl:

Mr Hulk you see this is not very tough to compile, I just did it over "Sultanji Foundation", If anyone needs the afl I can still go for modifying for correctness along with all those information, I have one with alligator.

This is not Foundation 14. Look at the white arrow, I just added that from another afl, that is also from mrtq.

This is the combination of Southwind, Mrtq 13 and also Kartik Marar
:thumb:

Attachments

This signal generated by Foundation 14 in Current Month Nifty FNO 15 Min chart from 12th October 2010 to 18th October 2010.
Dear HULK Brother,

To be honest,I really don't understand what you are trying to do...

Too many people want you to share something valuable,but you are just doing

here something like an advertisement...Please share here that what is your real

intend....

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.