The Best Trading System

What do you like or dislike on this thread?

• Like: Trading Theory, Psy Ops, Myth Busters

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Like: Trading Systems

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Like: Everything on this thread

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Dislike: Too much theory, not enough actionable items

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Dislike: Systems discussed are found as useless

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Dislike: Everything on this thread

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Sanjoy ji can you pls tell me the message number on which in whose context you have asked your querry as i have lost track of my messages with so many of them.
Varun Ji,

To be precise, I quoted one of your messages having mention of EMA to use it as a context and not as a reference point.

It is now understood that EMA will be better bet than TEMA. However, in your charts for Adds you have use TEMA. Any specific reason?

Following Nifty 1m since morning today with backdrop of OBV and 36 EMA and it is going great.

But my actual trades are based on EMA's. When 200 EMA is breached, i take 36EMA as reference point. And When 36EMA is breached i use 8EMA as reference point. Brings me back in trend faster and invariably the SL's are small. I beleive 8EMA also gives good entries in counter minor trends do ascertain that the pullback is completed and we are back in the original trend. 8 Ema is the lowest i go. So basically I use 8EMA/36EMA and 200EMA. Thumb rule is i use the EMA closest to the prevailing value of either price or OBV.

But my actual trades are based on EMA's. When 200 EMA is breached, i take 36EMA as reference point. And When 36EMA is breached i use 8EMA as reference point. Brings me back in trend faster and invariably the SL's are small. I beleive 8EMA also gives good entries in counter minor trends do ascertain that the pullback is completed and we are back in the original trend. 8 Ema is the lowest i go. So basically I use 8EMA/36EMA and 200EMA. Thumb rule is i use the EMA closest to the prevailing value of either price or OBV.
Hi Varun Bro,

Above you mentioned 8EMA/36EMA and 200EMA. On which time frame you follow is it 1 minute or Daily ?

Also I am still awaiting for inputs on Crude charts and entry rules.

Thanks CB

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
No, I generally post on this over weekends. Nice to know that you find it amazing. Thanks for your feedback.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
3 R

50 points seems to be good initial SL for nifty on your current setup . . .

The win rate should be minimum 65-70%, once we consider entry/exit location wrt S/R confluence zones

Thanks

Happy :)
Happy Bro, this Setup is in action (MTF(60mins,30min) STI with 15mins STI Flip) - And I am milking it royally and with confidence.Thanks for the backtest bro.