The 5 Pointer

extremist

@Extremist

You trade Nifty since 2007 (Words you wrote by your self) but you need 1'000 thanks from the members here to come in a mode to feel to post how you genius (at least in your mind) are doing those what you post here? I do not need it and so you surely never will get any of what you ask for from my side. But that is not the point.

The point is: What is it that you not can enjoy your so called sure profit day by day by your selfs and would not need the 1'000 thanks needed in a forum which brings you no profit atoll? And do not tell me that I am a foreigner and do in no way understand your high accepted mentality.

Take care and if your so called system makes all the time what you think it will do, all the best from my side.
this is the problem with u few star studded people here.
with the build on reputation u guys pile on ur ego which in any case worst for humanity.

i found few like u here...

I never said i'm genius. nor my system .
i'm against of being judgmental.

Did my post provoked u?

i can't understand what really hurt u.

you Don't want to give a Thank, fine.... keep it with u.

If u r too happy with yourself then why u surfaced here at all?
Just to criticize me.....!
i'm not claiming anything except making feel the newcomers tht money can be earned by very simple ways also.

the way is so simple tht people like u will never believe.

To cope with the genius of your kind i actually thought tht i need thanks count.

and if you r aiming at my motive then.... u keep on doing it.

i actually learnt a lot from Traderji. So thought it is my time now to contribute here.
Thank u for ur valuable Wishes and surfacing here.

Last edited:
pardon me , extremist sir , but i not understand what it is all about, where to enter ?
can u explain in simple words , where u take entry and why , how to look into chart ?