The 5 Pointer

extremist

those who bought and stayed in with SL of 10 point bellow would have got rewarded .
After entry of 7557.50 it made low of only 7554.7 and now u can see without hitting SL of 5747.50 it is climbing on to 7577.

What else u want....!

But i exited with 5 points coz i felt lill uncomfortable.

but it's ok ....
5 in for the day.

Day 5 : + 4
Total : + 70

Last edited:

toughard

i'm interested in profit. Doesn't matter from where and how it Comes.
well said!
small profits from number of trades makes a day trading work always..
if it has to be a holy grail then do aim for grail size profits from each trade not grail bag size... by adding each grail it will result in bag of grails by month end! its possible!
one concern here extremist is I hope your entries are not too intuitive by nature, more its mechanical more the magic:thumb:

extremist

well said!
small profits from number of trades makes a day trading work always..
if it has to be a holy grail then do aim for grail size profits from each trade not grail bag size... by adding each grail it will result in bag of grails by month end! its possible!
one concern here extremist is I hope your entries are not too intuitive by nature, more its mechanical more the magic:thumb:
As i assured initially "all r technical based entries".
And exit at will, So no question of INTUITION.

And

Greed is the outcome of excessive motivation.
and excessive motivation is driven by Dissatisfaction.

so i keep myself satisfied with 5 points a day.
That makes it 100 points a month.
What else a man need to live more than this?

i'm completely satisfied with the END result.

I have really no interest in judging this system as grail, holy grail or the bag of grail.

This system may be complete crap.

what kept me interested is the end result.

And as i said i'm in no mood to keep it secret.
i'm going to revel the strategy as i reach the 1000 thanks mark.

I think tht is not too costly.:lol:

@Extremist

You trade Nifty since 2007 (Words you wrote by your self) but you need 1'000 thanks from the members here to come in a mode to feel to post how you genius (at least in your mind) are doing those what you post here? I do not need it and so you surely never will get any of what you ask for from my side. But that is not the point.

The point is: What is it that you not can enjoy your so called sure profit day by day by your selfs and would not need the 1'000 thanks needed in a forum which brings you no profit atoll? And do not tell me that I am a foreigner and do in no way understand your high accepted mentality.

Take care and if your so called system makes all the time what you think it will do, all the best from my side.