Teledata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuclear deal dropped by Congress, it will give confidence to FII's and investors.
Another good news for Teledata - hope that it will zoom on Monday.

Cheers.
Birjubanarasi
Teledata closed at 66 before delisting and on opening I am also expecting atleast double the amount from the 3 shares they are giving.
I had made my opnion in some of the forums earlier (not Traderji) that the Nuclear deal need not actually affect the mkt. as the Leftissts wont dare to bite, as election woiuld bring them greater downfall. They would have LOST all the seats in Kerala and would have reduced the seats in W.Bengal too. From the very biginning, the CPM is a party which loves its father than the mother who feeds them and lives with them. With India signing the 123 agreement, China would be hard pressed for getting their nuclear supplies. So under the instruction from their father China, the CPM made this big drama of US imperialism. Even Mr. Karat was educated in imperialist country and most of the CPM/Left top brasses send their children for education and job to the imperialistic countries. If they were so patriotic, they should have opposed the alliance/defence deals etc. with Russis also. (I understand that it was done by Indiraji under different circumstances) For varioius improvements in industrial and other fields, the Nuclear deal was essential for India. I am wondering why BJP, who initiated the deal with US also opposed the deal now. It all would appear they were trying to fool the gullible people of India for their own Party's interests. Now coming to the point the 2/3 months had given sufficient time to China to tkie up their nuclear requirements atleast temperorilly and CPM showed the great guesture of allowing UPA to go ahead with negotiations. Just after the CPM started opposing the nuclear deal, a report came in the TOI that China ws facing dificulties in getting nuclear supplies and hunting everywhere.
Similarly, the CPM/Leftis are also against the FIIs. unlimited investiments in India as it had affected their investments in China.China lost its favourite plce for India in FIIs investments.
Now we can just understand the strategy adopted by CPM to help their father China against the interests of their mother India.
If election comes, the thinking pople of India should see that the Leftis lose their power and seats in all the plces and teach them a lesson.

Last edited:
Vishnuindian
TD was delisted in BSE & NSE on 15/11 @ 66/67 and till relisting the price cant go up/dn. as during the delisted period there wont be any transaction in the Exchanges for the scrip. What was your buying price? I hope you will be benefitted when the 3 scrips are allotted to you B4 relisting.

Vishnuindian
TD was delisted in BSE & NSE on 15/11 @ 66/67 and till relisting the price cant go up/dn. as during the delisted period there wont be any transaction in the Exchanges for the scrip. What was your buying price? I hope you will be benefitted when the 3 scrips are allotted to you B4 relisting.
RChandran, Thanks for helping Vinshu. Also, appropriate words for Left's moves and their behaviour.

Vishnu, you have to wait for the three new compnies listing to see any price movement. Since 16th Nov. , there is no price change.

Status
Not open for further replies.