Teledata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up with the stock.. its going bonkers.. whats the story. The two demergered company are yet to make the listing ..Marine and technology. As per the annual report the listing process was supposed to be over by 2008. Any news should be welcome. Why is this stock tanking.. its now almost less then PE

Q

qa_y2k

The stock has moved from weaker hands to stronger ones and the stronger ones are on the look out for weaker ones(simple lingo:some smaller fools are on the lookout for bigger ones i guess,lol:D)

Do anyone know why this stock is moving up in last 3 days. Any good news?

hello sir,i too had been following this script from the past 3 months.but now i think it"s been very fairly valued.now manna buy it.may be i will buy on monday.u 2 can average ur price now .all the best wishes

hello sir,i too had been following this script from the past 3 months.but now i think it"s been very fairly valued.now manna buy it.may be i will buy on monday.u 2 can average ur price now .all the best wishes
Even i bought a lot of shares to square off my holdings.....if it falls then i will buy again :p

Status
Not open for further replies.