Teledata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Birju, i have tried to reply as soon as i have seen the post. The reason me and some people like Dev have to become inactive is coz. when markets are rallying so hard nobody wants our suggestions, everybody suddenly is so smart that we are not required.

As far as Teledata is concerned you are not late by any means, it will resume its uptrend now and if you start investing even now, you will make a fortune out of this stock.

As far as your grudge goes, i had recommended USHER AGRO, RPL, ALKA SECURITIES, ISPAT a long while back but nobody paid attention so i had to close that thread
Now you tell me who should have been more active:)
Thanks for reply again.
I'm not sure abt rest of the ppl but as an individual i hav made decent profit by ur call(in ISPAT).
Same is the case with some recommendations from Dev,Sagi,Supratik,etc...

In short, we appreciate all the healthy discussions, nice calls and important news(ahmed is/was the leader in this)..keep up the gud work guys.

Cheers

Sharekhan has given a buy call at cmp of Rs65 with target of 94 and 124.

hi, PRABHJEETRANA, I AM NEW MEMBER TO THIS SITE & I NEED UR GUIDENCE REGARDING FUTURE OF RIL &TELEDATA
Dear this is my thread n u r asking Prabhjeetrana...lol...just kidding.

Prabhjeetrana, c how ppl r desperate for guys like u, and u keep searching for reply's:p

Prabhjeet

hi, PRABHJEETRANA, I AM NEW MEMBER TO THIS SITE & I NEED UR GUIDENCE REGARDING FUTURE OF RIL &TELEDATA
Sharekhan has given a buy call at cmp of Rs65 with target of 94 and 124.

Dear this is my thread n u r asking Prabhjeetrana...lol...just kidding.

Prabhjeetrana, c how ppl r desperate for guys like u, and u keep searching for reply's:p
As mentioned by birju, teledata should zoom on Monday, my first target is 94 and then you should just keep on holding teledata if it crosses 94 with a trailing stop loss 5-10% below its highest closing price and ride the trend.

As for second scrip does RIL mean Reliance industries or Reliance Infrastructure. Anyway if its rel. ind. then keep on holding it with a trailing stoploss as this is the leader of market and it will definetely go up if nifty goes up and if you are intrested in rel. infra, i am sorry i cant guide you for this, i usually avoid stocks which get locked in circuits everyday becoz i cant buy or sell in them according to my wish.

I hope birju you dont mind me posting my views on your thread:D

I hope birju you dont mind me posting my views on your thread:D
:D Dont think it would bother him in anyways :D

You were going good mate,dont know what went wrong where,as far as the appreciation factor goes,i see users in the forum sayin only good things bout the thread you had created earlier,all the motivation,support and positivity was flowing and will tend to flow so its all good, if you like doing what you do ...just keep doing it f@#K the rest,negativity flows only around positivity and one should never forget that.

Cheers
A.

Last edited:

Prabhjeet

:D Dont think it would bother him in anyways :D

You were going good mate,dont know what went wrong where,as far as the appreciation factor goes,i see users in the forum sayin only good things bout the thread you had created earlier,all the motivation,support and positivity was flowing and will tend to flow so its all good, if you like doing what you do ...just keep doing it f@#K the rest,negativity flows only around positivity and one should never forget that.

Cheers
A.
Thanx thats what keeps me going:)

Prabhjeet

Yes its the best time to catch this stock before a circuit of 5 - 10 % is put on the scrip by SEBI

Birju deserves a treat from all forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.