Teledata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teledata is currently going on the rectangular pattern trading range b/n 74 and 52. One can think of buying it above 74 levels with high volumes pouring in and keep SL at 69. Those who are already on position can use 52as SL. This is strictly technical levels not thinking abt the fundementals of the company.

For those who dont have positions. It wait and watch game for them.
Thank you very much Rajesh for your technical analysis of TD. I really appreciate your effort, it will surely help us!!

Prabhjeet

It has come down from 75 levels 3 times in last 2 months so this level will present some resistance. But the volumes with which it has bounced back this time from 54 levels are very high so this time it should cross these levels.

Lets see, a closing above 75 for 2 days will mean resistance taken out
Guys what has happened to all the traders, you cant see teledata moving out of the range and are just hoping and praying for teledata to move up. That is the only feeling that trader is not allowed to have and all of people in this thread are having the same feeling.

Its ok to make a decision in trading and go wrong but to wait for your decision going your way is really henious crime a trader can do.

Even i had bought teledata but seeing trade not materialise i had moved out of the counter and had given recommendation to buy teledata only if it is able to cross 75 for 2 days.

Remember there's not only price stoploss but also a time stoploss that a trader should keep

Anyone knows the reason behind it... It may help people who are holding this stock.

LISTING

CIRCULAR

Download Reference No. NSE/CML/9725 Date : November 06, 2007

Ref. No. NSE/LIST/C/2007/0755

Subject : Suspension of trading

To all Members,

In pursuance of Regulations 3.1.2 of the National Stock Exchange (Capital Market) Trading Regulations Part A, it is hereby notified that the following securities will be suspended from trading w.e.f. November 16, 2007 (i.e. closing hours of trading on November 15, 2007).

No.
Name of the Company
Symbol
Series
Reason for Suspension

Teledata Informatics Limited
TELEDATAIN
EQ / BL
Scheme of Arrangement

This circular shall be effective from November 16, 2007.

For and on behalf of

National Stock Exchange of India Limited.

Avinash Kharkar

Manager

Anyone knows the reason behind it... It may help people who are holding this stock.

LISTING

CIRCULAR

Download Reference No. NSE/CML/9725 Date : November 06, 2007

Ref. No. NSE/LIST/C/2007/0755

Subject : Suspension of trading

Manager
The company is going to get demerged next month. Due to technical reasons(coz of demerger), the dividend has not been declared and is postponed till demerger.
The delisting is for the DEMERGER PURPOSE.
It will again list as one of the three entities(TD info first followed by rest of the two companies).
I think this will include all the legal/technical formalities on exchange and at company level e.g new share listing dates, their listing price, assets transferred to new companies, new companies mgmt team declaration, etc-2.

Its ok to make a decision in trading and go wrong but to wait for your decision going your way is really henious crime a trader can do.

Remember there's not only price stoploss but also a time stoploss that a trader should keep
Very wisely said agian Prabhjeetrana as always :)
But, i have slightly diff. view...that is b'coz of ur perspective is of TRADER, and not of an INVESTOR , right?

I think, from investors perspective, i should still hold...unless it breaks the SL of 52.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Prabhjeet

Very wisely said agian Prabhjeetrana as always :)
But, i have slightly diff. view...that is b'coz of ur perspective is of TRADER, and not of an INVESTOR , right?

I think, from investors perspective, i should still hold...unless it breaks the SL of 52.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Right, 51 is a really strong support

If it bounce back from a level of 52(Strong support, forming rectangular pattern). then good chances to break its resistance near 72-74 level.

So guys do hold yet.I believe it wont go below 52.Possibly it may breakout 72 this time.:). It is in news wait till december.

Status
Not open for further replies.