Technical trades-Q&A

Bongaingaon Refinery

Bongaingaon Refinery breakout today from an asc triangle with high volume...interesting!

Re: Andhra Bank

saint said:
Andhra Bank looking ready to start another uptrend after nearly 5 weeks in consolidation.....breakout with high vol and a daily bar ending over 104.5 is confirmation.At present,a wait-n-watch(except for the more aggressive uns)!
Good call Saint
stoploss= successive close below 97
see attached image

Last edited:

sh50

Re: Bongaingaon Refinery

It could turn out to be a good buy as the dividend is also due and in bullish mkt ex-div stocks also go up after paying dividends.

Amtek Auto/Petronet LNG/Indrapr.Gas

Again weekly charts looking good......
Amtek Auto-managed a weekly close above the 186 area of resistance,the area now acting as support.If this holds,trend players can have a go at this.
Petronet LNG-Still yet to breakout from that sideways range,but volume is coming into this stock.Some of the more aggressive players might take this one before the breakout,conservatively one can wait for it to breakout from this range first.
Indraprastha Gas-Still sideways,but matter of time.Keep this one on the radar.

Happy Trading!
Saint

Re: Amtek Auto/Petronet LNG/Indrapr.Gas

Good choices Saint,

Petronet LNG and Indrapasta will definitely knock on your patience, but will serve you good.
Amtek Auto will give you profit in the near run, I have not tracked it long but it looks good.

Do also check out Agro Dutch(It was our square off today), but I believe it is one counter that has some Instituional buyers(As shown by LKP Research charts) and hence the volume is heavy.
Also a small cap for consideration is Diamond Cables.

I am not suggesting to buy or sell these counters, but can be held considerable.