Technical trades-Q&A

Re: Ispat Inds weekly looking good

jaideep said:
With the Govt. deciding on it's hands-off policy regarding steel prices & SAIL hiking it's prices today, the Steel horses are expected to start cantering now.

Any hints anybody on a short term target for ISPAT INDUSTRIES?

Nobody seems to be wanting to respond to my quoted question. :rolleyes:

Let me try this another way. ISPAT is making expected strong moves now so how about a short-term target of 18-20 with a trailing stoploss Re.1/= behind last CP? If entered at 12-13 levels as I did, this will guarantee fair profits. Any takers or critics? :cool:

Last edited:

Great Going Kalidas,Jaideep.........Thanx Traderji!

Traderji said:
The stock could find some resistance between 18-20.

However the stock will definately see higher levels in the future.

Dear Traderji,

I am out of this scrip today at the 18 level . Do u consider of re entering into this anytime soon ? or should one wait till the time it settles down ?

Thanks for your call . I made some short term gains on this ..

Appreciate your response

Looks still good enough to bump the 20 mark in the current run up. May not dip much for any bargain pickings now. Should fall back for a breather around 20. Just my observations on this horse which I am riding now. :)

Changing trend in Ashok Leyland

Looks like a higher pivot low on the weekly,if it can close this week above the 20.5-21 area.....looks like the beginning of an uptrend.Keep a close watch on it for now.

Superb pick. Thanks Traderji and others for helping newbies like us.
Can anybody suggest to what levels a pullback can be expected ?

Century Tex-Breakout

Century Textiles breaking out to new highs,after 11 weeks in sideways territory.....Looks like a continuation in its uptrend from here