Technical trades-Q&A

Ispat/maars/marson

Saint
Ispat crossed closed above 21 today. It is there from last couple of trading sessions. And if it manges to hold its stand there till next week then it might touch 23 soon.
Regarding MAARS and MARSON, both were on freeze today. MAARS freezed at 5.69( from 4.95 to 5.05 last week) and Marson freezed at 4.63. Both were up on large volumes. Earlier you were not in favour of these scrips when I asked your view. Now I request you to please give a look again to these stocks and give your expert views.
Phoenix/AMitbe please add your comments

Regards to all

Re: Amtek Auto/Petronet LNG/Indrapr.Gas

saint said:
Taking profits in Petronet LNG!

Saint
grrrreat call SAINT..........u really r the MASTER OF long term.......
pls advice me some great and interesting resource to start understanding technicals the way u do it................... as everyone knows .........i m a beginner

Hi Saint,

Should I take profits from Petronet or is there still upward movement left in the scrip??
I am sure this scrip has good potential for a long term (say 1 or 2 yrs)......any ideas of how will it react in the immediate days to come?? (I mean in short term).

Kindly suggest.

-Sam.

sam said:
Hi Saint,

Should I take profits from Petronet or is there still upward movement left in the scrip??
I am sure this scrip has good potential for a long term (say 1 or 2 yrs)......any ideas of how will it react in the immediate days to come?? (I mean in short term).

Kindly suggest.

-Sam.
Hi Sam,
Still looking good.......am still holding 2/3rds.Think it's still headed higher....Just keep trail stopping it upwards.Depends on your comfort level if you wish to take a bit off the table.

All the best!

Saint

devansh_god said:
grrrreat call SAINT..........u really r the MASTER OF long term.......
pls advice me some great and interesting resource to start understanding technicals the way u do it................... as everyone knows .........i m a beginner
Hi devansh_god,
I'm no master,my friend.....if we could say that you were Std 1 in an imaginary trading school,maybe I am Std 3.........just check out Traderji's recommended reads on Technical Analysis especially those by Alexander Elder,Van Tharp,Oliver Velez,Mark Douglas among others.
To regularly pull money out of the market,education is key.....be they through books,seminars or from your next door neighbour.Start somewhere....maybe start with Trading for a Living by Elder,and take it from there.
For understanding Tech Analysis ,check out either Murphy's or Pring's.

All the very best!
Happy Trading!
Saint

Re: Ispat/maars/marson

ravi t said:
Saint
Ispat crossed closed above 21 today. It is there from last couple of trading sessions. And if it manges to hold its stand there till next week then it might touch 23 soon.
Regarding MAARS and MARSON, both were on freeze today. MAARS freezed at 5.69( from 4.95 to 5.05 last week) and Marson freezed at 4.63. Both were up on large volumes. Earlier you were not in favour of these scrips when I asked your view. Now I request you to please give a look again to these stocks and give your expert views.
Phoenix/AMitbe please add your comments

Regards to all
Hi Ravi,
Ispat still looks good.....As for MAARS SOFTWARE,I don't usually play the below 15 price range, but it's making higher pivot lows.....interesting if it takes out the 6.25 area,and vol.picking up aswell.Must keep an eye on that one!MARSON looking good as well closing above the 4.5 level...nice!

One more thing,my friend,..........just views not "expert views" :)

Happy Trading!
Saint

ravi t said:
OK friends
another turn aruond candidate ISPAT IND. I have a strong feeling that for the time being this scrip has bottom up. it seems it has a support at 19.75.on weekly charts % R is in good buying condition. i mean if we can grab this stock at around 20 we can target the hight of 30 in about 5 months.
AMIT, SAINT, PHOENIX please correct me if i am wrong and place your views i might learn few things from you people.
regards
great call ravi keep them coming

Thanks Saint for ur reply.

What's your call on Bharat Forge (Now after Stock Split it is at 336.65)

I am NEW to trading...trying to learn the basics of Trading -- This world is Fascinating - Trying very hard to be more professional and NOT let my predictions rule me. Thanks to TRADERJI and other members of the group - Yourself, Supratic, Creameee, Joy_Mithali and others!!

Thanks once again for ur reply ... and will keep asking you for your valuable suggestions until I am atleast okey with the technicals - Hope you wont mind!

-Sam.