Technical analysis course

biyasc

well said rajiv, make ur own calls swati, read all about trading with technicals and fundamentals through website, start with paper trading for few months and then play with real money
sounds so simple na??????????????

U are saying that Invest with technicals and fundamentals by learning them thats fine and I am doing the same but I simply wanted to raise the question on th Crack Modelling of this "Technical Analysis" and wat about PMS ....these guys are taking PMS then convert that into losses ......what exactly happened to their understanding about market and their calls and the calls he had given not for the Intraday but delivery calls .....so my major concern only for those People who simply giving their money to person like Kunal and he simply abolishing it ..........thats not fair .....infact i know some guys from Stock one who simply multipying their money....without any marketing.............thats what I am conveying the message how study matters ....These guys are from IIM Lucknow and they are giving enormous profits to their clients ........they will shut down these cranks .....I am sure because they are very aggrasive now a days .......stock one guys converted my money again to 5 Lacks .....see the difference...of quality study...

U are saying that Invest with technicals and fundamentals by learning them thats fine and I am doing the same but I simply wanted to raise the question on th Crack Modelling of this "Technical Analysis" and wat about PMS ....these guys are taking PMS then convert that into losses ......what exactly happened to their understanding about market and their calls and the calls he had given not for the Intraday but delivery calls .....so my major concern only for those People who simply giving their money to person like Kunal and he simply abolishing it ..........thats not fair .....infact i know some guys from Stock one who simply multipying their money....without any marketing.............thats what I am conveying the message how study matters ....These guys are from IIM Lucknow and they are giving enormous profits to their clients ........they will shut down these cranks .....I am sure because they are very aggrasive now a days .......stock one guys converted my money again to 5 Lacks .....see the difference...of quality study...
Certainly , study in stock market does matter. But more than that what you need is patience. I am sure if you check the prices of stocks which Kunal had given to you, those must have been doubled now. had you not to offload yr stock then you also would have had been in profit. may be the guy at IIM is smarter than kunal , Its a question who runs fast . May be the guy of IIm lucknow is fast now but there are chances he may also fall down fast due to selection of high beta stocks. Market is in upword direction and no ( investor )one has lost money as on date. Only person who has lost is trader. and I believe trader is bound to make losses in any market So in nutshell be a investor you will never make losses

oilman5

Course is fine but wat happens to losses...................

I invested my 5,50,000 Rs with Mr Kunal sarogii equity rush now i have only 1,85,649 Rs left , he gave me calls for the intraday and delivery and almost all Stop losses hit ....what happens to his so called knowledge base .....he is the bulshit man and how could the person can teach to students into market hours.........he has very small 2 room company only having only 1-2 employees peons and busy only in crap marketing...........on top of it if you asked about his stop losses he had very flat answer "Market me to stop losses hit hote he 10 ke 10 koi nayii baat nahi " if thats the case then wat else his knowledge is doing there ............beware of him all knowledge base is available on net go through it .....save money and time ......
the last 3 post by u in traderji, heavily supported a teacher of ex-iiml....however really r they trader? instead advertise directly by paying through traderji site.
normally if u trade in short term, a basic even is for 5lakh amount,.....its 1lakh each, distributed in 5 trade,as per any signal u choose.........a sixth month kid even know that, Considering worst loss 6-8% in each trade 50 trades consequitive loss reqd to be the figure u mentioned. ie. from 550000/-
to bring down with 7000/- loss x 50 trade.
......i dont know to tolerate that humanly possible????
no further comments.
i regret if i am wrong

oilman5

Technical analysis is hardly 10% of stock market.
Other things like treating trading as business, discipline , patience,maturity,observation of price,predictive analysis,money management,trade diary writing,preparing a scan list,staying independent ie. free from others' opinion to develop objectivity and ofcourse macroeconomic relations & interpreting govt policy/regulations matter in MARKET.
since topic is TA only,.....i shall talk on it.
Applied ta suggests to deal which timeframe u can develop predictability.Understand its a futuristic game,.......so u r studying past with all ur resources,then practicing them on short term on thematic basis with confirmation by price.....as if paper trading ,practicing of controling emotions-fear & greed .
THEN u do the same with money.........with 10% scability, after every six month improve the scale.
Basic of TA is ACTUALLY out of context, but one may take it as somewhere we should start.Why TA works ? to understand market psychology .
Just follow any std books available downloadable from 4shared.
Study concept of support-resistance-trend .
MA -MA cross-MOMENTUM-mean reversion-ADX-BAND
then practice predictability, being wrong use of STOP.
...........WHEN u objective analysis can be formulated to programming in a software,with a scan........so that u can take position in opputunity early compare to other traders,it is then USEFUL.
Ofcourse u can spend to snake oil vendor........available in every big city.

oilman5

Actually in trading.......behavior modification is very imp.
let us consider u have learnt , mechanically enter/exit or add........as per ur plan.
Ie.......ur emotional involvement is out,discipline can handle situation : so u r evaluating a situation ........an oppurtunity or risk involve is high. (bias factor is confidence)......for simplicity i am considering u have a method........to read/write .......potential profit VS actual risk.
How mathematically simply see where comes higher reward/risk ratio. Pl trade on it ,after writing potential condition/ur action if turns wrong ........After visualizing this type of scenario.
STOPLOSS is there to protect U.
Continuous repeatation of this process is Actually called TRADING.
U may see all great traders study market after Hr.What they r doing actually ??
THEY R TRACKING USEFUL INFO and a decision making process. In price , they r deciphering what is equilibrium of greed/fear.........bullishness represent GREED, ...can be understood by reverse of LOW & Strength of HIGH. Also they potential persons may join in bullside......based on fundamental scenario change in country/sector.
Similar analysis also done on FEAR side........by GREAT BEARHUG masters........though they may not tell u EXACT method to DO SO.
UNDERSTAND POTENTIAL SCENARIO> what may happen after some time..........this is actually the timeframe.........in which their predictability is better/ they PLAY/participate with big money.
So u have a market scenario which is normally in equilibrium.......VS.......a future in which a varied percept of MARKET PARTICIPANT (Hidden in context -media hype not visible with emotional mask ),may differ with a GAP ./this is called OPPURTUNITY
YES it is HOLYGRAIL..........all r searching.
Since for novice/ignorant is not KNOWN.........they always reach loss apart from random luck trade........ensuring further foolishness .
BEST part of successful trader..........they know when to say NO......never participate.......when potential RISK is higher......not understanding in predictive mode...........they consider potential risk .......so protect highest by not participating in the event(i dont bother syndrome )
PROBLEM starts.....when one believes ...............' i control it ' or i can do any thing /its only loss of some money '.......this cockyness eats HIM .However......that level is different ball game not reqd........for ordinary tradelearner mortal.
HOPE all now understand .......TA is a method in which we can solve all this question provided u find out right tool.

Hi Everyone..

I'd just like to suggest to everyone not to go for ur TA course to Kunal Saraogi, he's just a big time cheater, in a sense that he takes classes of 8-10 ppl in one go ...in a place where only 3 ppl max should be stting. He will take advance and will keep on shifiting classes and hamper ur schedule. Initially when u go to him he will say the course is for 8 sessions but soon u will realise tht u will waste atleast 2 month or like in my case 6 months for the damn course to be done n still not complete. Its not just me who has suffered, there r more then 12-14 ppl i know who hv suffered...while there might be many who i dont knw.ON most times his office ppl who schedule the classes will call u for class and u'll end up doing the same topic(already covered by u) with another group. There is no system in place and he has no respect for anyone's time. Now the biggest part.....all of u who think tht he is a big time analyst who appears on TV and all...let me tell u he PAYS MONEY to TV channels for callling him on shows.....not the other way round. Initially when someone meets him he comes across as a very polished person but soon the colors start showing.....cancelling classes..not picking any phone calls...no respect for anyone's time.

I am telling all this as i've suffered for 6 months or more and i dont want u ppl lose time n money. If somebody wants to know more of his deeds i can provide more details.

So think Rational and pay caution to the winds n dont blow up money in hands of such CHEATERS.

Thanks

Hi Everyone..

I'd just like to suggest to everyone not to go for ur TA course to Kunal Saraogi, he's just a big time cheater, in a sense that he takes classes of 8-10 ppl in one go ...in a place where only 3 ppl max should be stting. He will take advance and will keep on shifiting classes and hamper ur schedule. Initially when u go to him he will say the course is for 8 sessions but soon u will realise tht u will waste atleast 2 month or like in my case 6 months for the damn course to be done n still not complete. Its not just me who has suffered, there r more then 12-14 ppl i know who hv suffered...while there might be many who i dont knw.ON most times his office ppl who schedule the classes will call u for class and u'll end up doing the same topic(already covered by u) with another group. There is no system in place and he has no respect for anyone's time. Now the biggest part.....all of u who think tht he is a big time analyst who appears on TV and all...let me tell u he PAYS MONEY to TV channels for callling him on shows.....not the other way round. Initially when someone meets him he comes across as a very polished person but soon the colors start showing.....cancelling classes..not picking any phone calls...no respect for anyone's time.

I am telling all this as i've suffered for 6 months or more and i dont want u ppl lose time n money. If somebody wants to know more of his deeds i can provide more details.

So think Rational and pay caution to the winds n dont blow up money in hands of such CHEATERS.

Thanks
this is the case of every body

Actually in trading.......behavior modification is very imp.
let us consider u have learnt , mechanically enter/exit or add........as per ur plan.
Ie.......ur emotional involvement is out,discipline can handle situation : so u r evaluating a situation ........an oppurtunity or risk involve is high. (bias factor is confidence)......for simplicity i am considering u have a method........to read/write .......potential profit VS actual risk.
How mathematically simply see where comes higher reward/risk ratio. Pl trade on it ,after writing potential condition/ur action if turns wrong ........After visualizing this type of scenario.
STOPLOSS is there to protect U.
Continuous repeatation of this process is Actually called TRADING.
U may see all great traders study market after Hr.What they r doing actually ??
THEY R TRACKING USEFUL INFO and a decision making process. In price , they r deciphering what is equilibrium of greed/fear.........bullishness represent GREED, ...can be understood by reverse of LOW & Strength of HIGH. Also they potential persons may join in bullside......based on fundamental scenario change in country/sector.
Similar analysis also done on FEAR side........by GREAT BEARHUG masters........though they may not tell u EXACT method to DO SO.
UNDERSTAND POTENTIAL SCENARIO> what may happen after some time..........this is actually the timeframe.........in which their predictability is better/ they PLAY/participate with big money.
So u have a market scenario which is normally in equilibrium.......VS.......a future in which a varied percept of MARKET PARTICIPANT (Hidden in context -media hype not visible with emotional mask ),may differ with a GAP ./this is called OPPURTUNITY
YES it is HOLYGRAIL..........all r searching.
Since for novice/ignorant is not KNOWN.........they always reach loss apart from random luck trade........ensuring further foolishness .
BEST part of successful trader..........they know when to say NO......never participate.......when potential RISK is higher......not understanding in predictive mode...........they consider potential risk .......so protect highest by not participating in the event(i dont bother syndrome )
PROBLEM starts.....when one believes ...............' i control it ' or i can do any thing /its only loss of some money '.......this cockyness eats HIM .However......that level is different ball game not reqd........for ordinary tradelearner mortal.
HOPE all now understand .......TA is a method in which we can solve all this question provided u find out right tool.
very well under standing of the market i appreciate