TCS Bonus share

I am holding 150 shares of TCS which i purchased in May 2006. DO i qualify for the Bonus shares and if so then when do the share reflect in my account.
I trade long term on ICICIDIRECT but till date this is not showing in my account.

I have received a dividend in my account but not this Bonus share so I am a bit confused.

Can someone explain to me how this works.

Thanx

Saint, Supratik Can someone help me on this query.

I am holding 150 shares of TCS which i purchased in May 2006. DO i qualify for the Bonus shares and if so then when do the share reflect in my account.
I trade long term on ICICIDIRECT but till date this is not showing in my account.

I have received a dividend in my account but not this Bonus share so I am a bit confused.

Thanx

I guess you will have to call the icicidirect customercare and check. They can help you regarding this.

I tried doing this for wipro stocks, they gave me the wipro corporate office number (bearing the Registrar), and they replied back saying so & so date we will be crediting the demat bonus shares.

Thanx
If you are on the Dmat Allocation of page of icicidirect.com you may not see them. Click on 'Allocate Securities'. The you will be taken to 'Allocated Securities' page. You may find them there. If not contact [email protected]

Adrian Pinto

You are eligible for bonus shares - because the record date is mentioned as July 31, 2006 ....so pls contact the icicidirect for help.

Hi..
Your broker (ICICI direct) will not help you in this, at all. You have to contact TCS directly. Check on their dividend note, they have given their contact ID etc. Mention your Folio No. and aske them directly and you will get a reply. I had a similar query which was answered by them in a week or so.
Good luck