Swing Trading Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint this lady wanted to say.......she want to compare with all TV expert vs all TJ expert....common don't run away :lol:
Yes OM,I realise that.....

Sonika,don't take me wrong........let me clarify....

Every person on Traderji is an experienced trader,or a struggling and learning trader,or a budding trader,or a wannabe trader,.....but whatever they are,they are all traders.There might be mechanical traders,rule based traders, fundamental traders,news based traders,pattern traders,etc........but they are all traders.And they play the game of probability day in day out.......They play the Risk Rewards game,they have various strategies for it,Traderji is full of these strategies by traders of past and present.

And they play it on various timeframes.........some of them play it within the range......where Price moves up +100,-100,+100,-100.....and you would say that there was no money to be made here,Markets were too volatile,blah blah....these impressive individuals took out about 350pts.And where markets went up 300points,there are Trend traders who pulled out 1500points.

We are Traders,Sonika....and we actually don't care what the market wants to do,or where it wants to go......or by how many points it does......all we care about is how much we capitalised using our various strategies.......We are a separate breed,we are not Investors..... we may lose ,blow up an account or 2,and then come tearing back when we have the capital....we are a strange set of individuals,you cannot compartmentalise us,you cannot tag us,we are a breed apart.....

Crystal ball gazing is not something that traders are bothered about........some of them might take part in this challenge of sorts only to have some fun...and well,why not?They might prove to be better or not compared to our TV friends.

But in their hearts,Sonika,they really don't give a hoot about whether they are right or not.Remember,they are a separate breed....and a class apart......

So,can we compare an Analytical Predictor to a Predator?Think not....unless the Predator wants to have some fun :D

Yes OM,I realise that.....

Sonika,don't take me wrong........let me clarify....

Every person on Traderji is an experienced trader,or a struggling and learning trader,or a budding trader,or a wannabe trader,.....but whatever they are,they are all traders.There might be mechanical traders,rule based traders, fundamental traders,news based traders,pattern traders,etc........but they are all traders.And they play the game of probability day in day out.......They play the Risk Rewards game,they have various strategies for it,Traderji is full of these strategies by traders of past and present.

And they play it on various timeframes.........some of them play it within the range......where Price moves up +100,-100,+100,-100.....and you would say that there was no money to be made here,Markets were too volatile,blah blah....these impressive individuals took out about 350pts.And where markets went up 300points,there are Trend traders who pulled out 1500points.

We are Traders,Sonika....and we actually don't care what the market wants to do,or where it wants to go......or by how many points it does......all we care about is how much we capitalised using our various strategies.......We are a separate breed,we are not Investors..... we may lose ,blow up an account or 2,and then come tearing back when we have the capital....we are a strange set of individuals,you cannot compartmentalise us,you cannot tag us,we are a breed apart.....

Crystal ball gazing is not something that traders are bothered about....some of them might take part in this challenge of sorts only to have some fun...and well,why not?They might prove to be better or not compared to our TV friends.

But in their hearts,Sonika,they really don't give a hoot about whether they are right or not.Remember,they are a separate breed....and a class apart......

So,can we compare an Analytical Predictor to a Predator?Think not....unless the Predator wants to have some fun :D
Sir don't confuse me.Why you are avoiding to post Positional trend of present nifty.If you don't want to post then ok....but please don't confuse me I know all this thing and I know why some expert avoiding to post.If all TV expert like sukhani,Mridul can do that then why some expert of TJ avoiding this.....

Last edited:
Sir don't confuse me.Why you are avoiding to post Positional trend of present nifty.If you don't want to post then ok....but please don't confuse me I know all this thing and I know why some expert avoiding to post......If all TV expert like sukhani,Mridul...can do that.....Why some expert of TJ avoiding this.....
:lol: :lol:

Sir don't confuse me.Why you are avoiding to post Positional trend of present nifty.If you don't want to post then ok....but please don't confuse me I know all this thing and I know why some expert avoiding to post.If all TV expert like sukhani,Mridul can do that then why some expert of TJ avoiding this.....
because, if one expert in traderji gives the buy call, another expert in traderji gives the sell call.

So they avoid to give the calls here. they are not wanting to confuse the people. they are making the profits silently with their strategy.

Sonika, try to stick any method and follow it eventhough you face some wrong trades. there is no other way to success in trading

Sonika aap ne sahi jaga hathura mara.......expose kar dai:D.......but you can visit my TORPEDO trend of NIFTY and BNF.......and sudoko1 nifty compass.....all the best......:thumb:

because, if one expert in traderji gives the buy call, another expert in traderji gives the sell call.

So they avoid to give the calls here. they are not wanting to confuse the people. they are making the profits silently with their strategy.

Sonika, try to stick any method and follow it eventhough you face some wrong trades. there is no other way to success in trading
Let me see who gives buy/sell call...... Challenge ko accept karo battlefield se bhago mat.....:D

umeshmandal

The people who have free time, like me post the max unproductive Posts on TJ ! Why should any one oblige Sonika or Omsai just because they think they have hit the 'seniors' where it hurts most.
They forget, 'you spit on the moon, it land on your own face' ! :D

oilman5

great idea put by SONIKA, can real trader give call? targeted to certain higher no of post-writer.
Assumption : since market is alltime call business is supposed to flourish, but actually NOT. As damn fool(tv artist) dont know abc of trading. I dont doubt their TA depth , but they r totally unsyncronized with market.
So if some genuine traders may give call- same may be published , after seeing background as improvement in call- yes call givers want to be better call givers.
Unfortunately all traders r better personality , and they dont want to lower level existance as call giver/tv anchors. A student of xiil pass , dont like to sit /compare with class viii .Long years back trader eliminated call/prediction on market, as work on opportunity/reward-risk/ probability mode.
Where as Call-giver /tv con artists r still recognization mode, like a child they shout - i am right, i am right.
I am telling from personal experience - in 2011 - when i am told to put my opinion on market ( to create me tv artist ) - where market goes? i dont bother- if this certain value up, I SELL, if this lower value - i buy.
i take the % risk , for superior % profit within my comfort.
more imp for a trader is mind neutral.
if they r more interested , they can read traderji's newsletter .
Once on a foolish challenge in a OTA related thread my trade's r given -luckily Thread was struck. I enjoy reading DSM + other stress busting idea.
On principle i never published a chart .
@ SAINT- sorry direct question to U to doubt , can not be tolerated, on the contrary to write in that thread is below dignity . So i am posting here.
i am ashamed to say 2 tv artists r once guided on TA by me.u have nicely explained about good earning jokers.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.