Suzlon - Isn't the chart good enough?

d_s_ramesh

Excellent AW10, it was genius gesture by you. What we think is what we see, it should be second nature. If a trade is not just popping out of the chart and calling you to trade it on the first glace, it is not a good trade to be in.
When we start tweaking into a chart, it is a warning that we are inviting trouble.
Thanks once again, for the knowledge you have given here.

FanaticTrader

I would like to add chartnexus(dot)com, to the suggestions of FanaticTrader. Here too you get free charts with 3 years historic price data. To top it all, you can set your own parameters for technical analysis like BB, EMA, RSI etc., and use them to do back testing of your chosen system.
Oops I missed ChartNexus in the list... Thanx mayavi99 for bringing it up :thumb: ...It also supports all major international markets along with NSE and BSE....

prasham

Well just Google around and the there are tons of them available. Some of them which I have used in past

1. Google Finance (www.google.com/finance)
2. NSE Guide (www.nseguide.com)
3. Moneycontrol (www.moneycontrol.com)
4. NSE/BSE sites
1) I didn't find code for Nifty on Google Finance.
2) NSE Guide doesn't have intraday charts.
3) Moneycontrol page is very heavy and often hangs on my age old lappy.
4) NSE/BSE sites use latest versions of Java which isn't supported by my browser so they don't load.
5) Chartnexus asks to download some software which I am least interested in as I have very little empty space on my 40 GB HDD.

Finally after lot of googling and other searches I landed at .... http://livecharts.50webs.com/charts.html

Its got all the things I need. It provides Live Intraday charts and also shows charts of upto 3/5 years. Its got load full of indicators to use. Check yourself.

FanaticTrader

1) I didn't find code for Nifty on Google Finance.
2) NSE Guide doesn't have intraday charts.
3) Moneycontrol page is very heavy and often hangs on my age old lappy.
4) NSE/BSE sites use latest versions of Java which isn't supported by my browser so they don't load.
5) Chartnexus asks to download some software which I am least interested in as I have very little empty space on my 40 GB HDD.

Finally after lot of googling and other searches I landed at .... http://livecharts.50webs.com/charts.html

Its got all the things I need. It provides Live Intraday charts and also shows charts of upto 3/5 years. Its got load full of indicators to use. Check yourself.
Completely your view on what you want to use...Again I just tired to look upon 2 yrs of Nifty data and there were some chunks of data missing :( . I always belive any analysis can only be fruitful if data pieces are correct.