surprise brokerage charges

NiftyFantasy

whyLately was talking about nifty future where you can't get 50 paisa bcz of stt and other taxes which is calculated on 5 lakh and it cant less than 2 points (100/- per lot) in any case...
in ur case it is calculated on premium only... and a lot of broker now available in the market to trade @10/- per lot :) ...nothing surprising in ur contract note.... :(

there you go... i have not traded NF in quite some time so do not have the data for that but I am sure it was same there as well...

columbus

hai niftyfantasy

which trading terminal has offers 10rs per lot for options:lol:

thankx in advance

have a nice day

RKglobal .... NINE rupees per lot.

linkon7

I pay 50 paisa on Nifty F&O with RK Global... if anybody need proofs or think they lie I can show you my contract note

EDIT: 50 paisa per lot... so breakeven comes to Rs. 0.50. I can buy at 5222.50 and sell at 5223 with no profit no loss.. if I have to.. just to clear the air
you need 2 points to break even in NF... in RKG

and its not 0.50 paise per lot, its 9 Rs per lot...irrespective of the lot size... so a mini nifty will cost you 18 Rs to buy - sell and a single lot of Gold also will cost u the same...

rkkarnani

I pay 50 paisa on Nifty F&O with RK Global... if anybody need proofs or think they lie I can show you my contract note

EDIT: 50 paisa per lot... so breakeven comes to Rs. 0.50. I can buy at 5222.50 and sell at 5223 with no profit no loss.. if I have to.. just to clear the air

What about STT and other charges, trust the same are extra, your example is just to clarify on the brokerage I believe!!! Or am I still missing something!!!

You buy one lot at 5222.50X50 = Rs.261125
You sell one lot at 5223.50X50 = Rs.261150
Does this Rs.25 cover all the charges, brokerage, STT, NSE charges etc.,etc.,.....

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Can you take the trouble of posting a Nifty Futures Contract....you have posted an OPTIONS contract, the "other" charges in Options is on "Premium" amount only, unlike in Futures where the charges are paid on the Contract Value!!

rkkarnani

Just see the attachment for details of other charges :
Seems the file size is 101.5KB, exceeds the file size allowed of 100 Kb.
Will either upload it or zip it and post soon.

Last edited:

NiftyFantasy

dont :lol: ....In which world r u living man? a lot of name for 9-10 per lot:

bn rathi 10/-
bezel 10/-
bajaj cap just gold 1300/- per month for 10 lots daily i.e. only 6.50 per lot
r.k.global 9/- etc.etc.

if do not know about anything then dont :lol:

:annoyed:

hai niftyfantasy

which trading terminal has offers 10rs per lot for options:lol:

thankx in advance

have a nice day

NiftyFantasy

bajaj capital is most cheapest till date its 6.50 is sq.off. i.e. 3.25 per lot
actually it gives 50 lakh turnover free on 3900 per qtr. charges...i.e.1300 monthly or around 65 per day (assuming 20 trading days)..for around 10 lots..
u can use these 50 lakhs for any segment i.e. future,option or equity

rgds
Abhi

hai niftyfantasy

thankx a lot for sharing details

have a nice day:thumb::thumb:

alroyraj

You appear to be mistaken (or I am) if you are talking about a Nifty Future lot. Here is an example of 19 Apr, at near current prices, where a scalp attempt with 0.60 paisa profit resulted in a net loss of Rs 62. For Nifty Futures with RKG, I would assume a round-trip cost as 2 points or Rs 100.

You are probably talking Options.

http://rkglobalkar.googlegroups.com..._IPBOrHio6Llqk0EZfgAV87z8Ok0YNH76uaYl92eNXehQ

from the website:

http://rkglobalbangalore.blogspot.com/2009/01/r-k-global-bangalore.html
How can you reconcile these two documents illustrating the brokerage calc. Both are different yet the total charges come to the same.i.e. 62.

http://rkglobalkar.googlegroups.com..._IPBOrHio6Llqk0EZfgAV87z8Ok0YNH76uaYl92eNXehQ

from the website:

http://rkglobalbangalore.blogspot.com/2009/01/r-k-global-bangalore.html
How can you reconcile these two documents illustrating the brokerage calc. Both are different yet the total charges come to the same.i.e. 62.
In my posted contract note, the total is Rs 62. To this you must add the buy/sell profit of Rs 30. Thus, cost is Rs 92 (brokerage + STT + ...) at RKG when nifty future is at 5180.

In the blogspot document, the buy / sell both occur @3000. The cost is Rs 62. I think that SEBI / NSE charges for futures are 0.002% (not 0.0032% as for equities) but please check.