Sureshot

ashu1234

Crude 5300 k upar to bilkul nahi lagta, downside 90-92$, 5000 k niche to aana hi hai finally.
Sushil bhai, its called trading support and resistance. Today's low of crude at comex was near to 92$ which in inr terms multiplied by 55 comes to 5060. Likewise you can calculate levels in advance, it needs a lot of market tracking experience and some t.a to forecast, and can't be explained everytime because the indicators which most other people follow are called lagging indicators. IMO it will take some years of serious experience to trade on Lead indicators, thats what PR may be using, and believe me it can't be explained. So be patient and use this thread to earn profit.:thumb:

Last edited:
Sushil bhai aaj puch liya aage kabhi mat puchna ki 'on what basis' ... Go throw my thread from 1st page things will be cleared to you. Latest example when crude went to 5280 i gave sell that was pick, crude made low of 5060(approx) that time too all signals turned bullish. See all of my ng calls, i gave sell when it was 235 so never cross question me why,this,that..

If you want to work on calls you can but stuff like this won't be entertained here.

Regards,
Sir...Pls dont mind my question....I am in learning stage....so naturally quesries come in my mind...so i asked.....By the ways thanks for same because on your call i exited NG long position with just 20 paisa loss.

Regarding Previous post of this thread i know your targets have been achieved,....i just want to learn all thse things.. SO PLS DONT MIND

Raghuveer

Sushil bhai, its called trading support and resistance. Today's low of crude at comex was near to 92$ which in inr terms multiplied by 55 comes to 5060. Likewise you can calculate levels in advance, it needs a lot of market tracking experience and some t.a to forecast, and can't be explained everytime because the indicators which most other people follow are called lagging indicators. IMO it will take some years of serious experience to trade on Lead indicators, thats what PR may be using, and believe me it can't be explained. So be patient and use this thread to earn profit.:thumb:
Thanks for the nice explanation.

So these Lead indicators are not a single entity like Price Action or a combination of indicators like RSI etc. They are many bits of data, general knowledge, common sense, some TA and a lot of experience combined together. Now I should seriously thank Predictor bhai for all the efforts he is putting to help us.

Last edited:

EagleOne

Just checked crude. 5060 to 5160! Saala seedha 100 point uppar! international sattebaazon ne petrol ke drums mein aag laga di lagta hai. :D

EagleOne

Arrey, predictor bhai meri jaan, sorry maine NG ki call nahin dekhi pehale. Abhi dekhi, aur fir jhat se chart dekha, 220 pe tha. Dhadaam se 5 minute ka short maar diya. O thank you mere veera. Jeeo hazaaron saal! :D