Sureshot

Subhadip

Guys i will post sureshot commo calls here.
Best of luck.
Best of luck to you..as u r providing calls freely to all..

R u sure it is ""sureshot""

Best of luck to you..as u r providing calls freely to all..

R u sure it is ""sureshot""
Yes.. my friend its sureshot and all free. I am here to help people who need support.
Request to all- please follow strict sl. And if you have any querries feel free to ask . Targets will be given, according to your need and greed you can exit on targets and hold for more depends on you.
I will keep you updated on running calls.

Cheers,

jahan

Positional Sell ng @ tom. Opening price, cmp 231 , sl- 243.5
T1- 226
T2-222
T3-219
T4-216.60
If closes below 212, target- 200/190
Hello,

Giving call's is different thing and Trading those call's is Different thing,...ru a trader or Calls provider.....Bcoz good Trader's won't provide call's and doesn't claim about 100% Sureshot.(no trader in world has a sureshot thing)

i think ur a calls provider and directly spamming here.

one or the other day u will disappear from here and ur Sureshot calls will no more Available.

This is 100% SureShot......

Regards,

to get Rs 5 ( 1st target) we have to risk a 12.5 Rs sl. if t3 is available then the rr ratio comes to 1:1

RR atio = 1:2.5

strange

rgds subroto
Great that you took this point.
Well those who trade in natural gas know what sort of manupulation is going on these days. I dn't want 3-5 pt. Sl to get hit and risk money of people here . I am a trader myself and i do research on charts,technicals and fundamentals and much more. I am not a paid advisory. I dn't wnt that a upwave come and sl hits, if you can see then its a positional cum Holding call. I dnt wnt to risk money who will work on my calls.
At last, performance will speak louder thn words, lets time prove.
Its your wish if u want to trade.
I am just here to help as much as i can.

Regards,

Hello,

Giving call's is different thing and Trading those call's is Different thing,...ru a trader or Calls provider.....Bcoz good Trader's won't provide call's and doesn't claim about 100% Sureshot.(no trader in world has a sureshot thing)

i think ur a calls provider and directly spamming here.

one or the other day u will disappear from here and ur Sureshot calls will no more Available.

This is 100% SureShot......

Regards,
Thanks for your esteem reply man.
Well, i am a trader myself..not a call provider.
I didn't wrote any where that my accuracy is 99-100% . Sureshot is just a name of my thread where i will try to give my best.
I dn't want to counter attack you, if u think its spam thn u cn simply ignore my posts, m nt working to get smthng from people here, apna dil thoda bada hai tum nahi samjoge.
Follow 'sl' on positional calls , if u wish to trade u cn if nt your wish.

Regards,

Last edited: