Sure way to make 100% returns in one year

all that mtm will come back to you when the market goes up..

of course, you have to feed mtm ... and u can definitely get 100 % gains..

any more discussions on this ... pl put more enquiries /strategies ...

bunny

I wonder what to call this? Confidence or ignorance.

bunny

will pl tell me how it does not work ????

any one having any other strategy, pl post here... this is for the benefit of all the members
What will happen if the market were not to recover after feeding MTM?

Take my advice, and stop thinking about 'benefit of all members'. First think about yourself, because you really to.

dear members

i have a sure way of making 100% or more returns by Dec 2010:

just buy MININIFTY FUTURES around this level 5000.. for ten lots it may cost around a lakh ..(margin) ; buy far month futures i.e. feb 2010..

my estimate is that nifty should reach 6000 level by next dec 2010..

u get benefit of around 1000 points ; and ur investment will become two lakhs..

u should roll over compulsorily upto dec 2010 ; if your target is not met..

if u buy and sell daily , u will not get profit every day and some times, ur capital may get eroded..

if the market falls below 5000, for hundred points fall, just go on adding two more lots of mini nifty..

try this ... and u will be a sure winner...

i want the members opinion on this strategy..
If market falls from 5000 to 4000/3000. Just imagine what will happen to the future lots we are holding.
Everything is possible in the capital market. When Nifty was at peak at 6250 Nobody ever imagined in their wildest dream that nifty will fall to 2300/2250
Nifty fell from 4700 to 2250 from Sep `15 2008 to 25 Oct 2008.
Nothing is guaranteed, including any future returns in your portfolio.

http://www.davemanuel.com/2009/04/1...t-recovered-or-come-even-close-to-recovering/

Nikkei 225 Hit All-Time High of 38,957.00 on December 29th, 1989

On December 29th, 1989, the Nikkei 225 hit an all-time high of 38,957.00.

The Nikkei 225 is a stock market index that contains 225 of Japan's largest publicly traded companies, including the likes of Toyota, Honda, Sony and Toshiba.

The Nikkei 225 is similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, in that it contains companies from a wide variety of different industries, including electronics, manufacturing and insurance.

Anyways, from the early 1970s until December of 1989, the Nikkei 225 basically went straight up.

From 1985 to the end of 1989, the chart for the Nikkei 225 really went parabolic, trading from around 10,000 to an unbelievable 38,915.87 in just a few short years.

There was obviously an unbelievable amount of wealth created during the late 1980s in Japan - I mean, imagine if the Dow Jones Industrial Average traded from 10,000 to almost 40,000 in just five years.

All good things must come to an end, and the rapid rise in Japanese stocks came to an abrupt halt in the 1990s.

The 1990s is now referred to as the "Lost Decade" in Japan - speculative excesses were wrung out of both the real estate and stock markets, and economic growth was nowhere to be found. The country took on an enormous amount of debt in an attempt to stimulate their lifeless economy - however, these efforts were largely in vain, as the economy endured a long, L-shaped depression.

Robust growth in the Japanese economy, once referred to as the "Japanese miracle", had now been extinguished.

Japan, FYI, is the second largest economy in the world, with a total GDP of around $4.38 trillion dollars (as of 2007). This is larger than Germany, China, the UK and France.

20 years later, the Nikkei 225 is currently trading at 8,755.26.

This is around 22% of what the index was trading at in the late 1980s.

Why am I telling you this?

I've lost count of the number of people who have told me that they are just going to sit on their long-term investments indefinitely, because the "market always comes back over time".

Sure, the Dow might top 13,000 again in the future.

The S&P 500 might just trade above 1,440 once again.

Heck, maybe the Nasdaq will return to its glory days and trade over 5,000. Anything is possible.

I'm just saying - you NEED to consider the possibility that stocks may take decades to "come back".

There are probably people in Japan that are still holding from 20 years ago, hoping that the Nikkei 225 "comes back".

When you consider that their money has lost value due to inflation, the carnage becomes even worse.

Japan isn't some tiny nation that you should ignore - they have, as mentioned, the second largest economy in the world.

Just some food for thought for you. The markets don't ALWAYS come back. Stocks don't ALWAYS come back. This is what money managers and stock brokers tell you so that you will continue to park your money with them.

These are incredibly uncertain and unique times that we are currently living through right now. Nothing is guaranteed, including any future returns in your portfolio.

mohhnow

mmm... initial 1 lac wud b increased to 3 lac by MTM loss. And, additional 2 MNF wud hav been bought at every -100, wud b additional 2 at 4900, 2 at 4800, 2 at 4700, ..... , 2 at 4000 , will make an additional 20 MNF at avg 4500 = apprx. another rs. 1.8 lac. Boss, your initial layout of investing 1 lac, will be bloated out to 2.8 lac invt + 2 lac MTM loss, almost 5 lac :(
Then again the question of market recovery, interest on investment, payment to doctor for ulcer & blood pressure ... ;)

with regards

findvikas

I wonder why everyone is after 100% ? Sure someone will make 100% when you lose it. So instead of making 100% in a month, quarter or year.. have some reasonable targets and protect the money first.

Markets are going to stay and they are not like going to close their shops within 3 months time frame so that you or all the other members dont have enough time.

Take this exercise... try to make just 1-2% every month.. if you succeed for 3 months.. then double your target to 2-4% for next 3 months and so on.

If you are able to make even compound gain of more than 15% in an year than pat on your back and follow the strategy.. otherwise..? go for MF, Gold & FDs...

Some stuff I did out of my own ignorance 15 months ago:
I bought puts after puts when the market was going down. Made really good amounts of money. And then, there was this feeble Dec 2008 rally, from 2800 to 3150 and on small volume. I was so blind, without stops, I lost most of my gains, and thank god - out of the blue, Satyam happend. I had been thinking that I am following a reasonable strategy. But hey, where were the stop-losses?
After Satyam, I made two more small profits and stopped out for about till now. Yes, I missed all the rally - but wanted to learn from my mistakes and make a better system by paper trading all these days. Few days back, I did a calculation of what difference stoplosses (even as far as 50 nifty points) would have done to my actual trades: I would have looked at >250% of my initial risked money.
Moral of the story: tunnel vision can stop you from driving a car (literally) as well as will kill your account ;-)
Sight of 100% in one direction can knock 100% off your account. Even if the market gets eventually to 6000 or 10000, it might take a route of 5100-4000-2500-5000-6000 :) Neither the route nor the time-frame is in your hands.

Wanted to add a bit more ('for the benefit of all' :lol: :clap:)
The person who started this thread is talking about 6000 as a sure-shot. If I am so sure about even 200 points (let alone 1000 points), I will sell my house, sell my car, my bike, mortgage all the gold in my house and ... (enough, but you know what I mean)... and buy options with all that money in that direction. I wont even buy futures because I get to buy more lots with options for those 50-60 lakhs!
Again, even if you can be sure atleast 50% of the time about the next 10 points, you would make a LOT of money over some time. But, even Geoffrey Boycott's grandmom knows that's not gonna happen.