Sure way to make 100% returns in one year

dear members

i have a sure way of making 100% or more returns by Dec 2010:

just buy MININIFTY FUTURES around this level 5000.. for ten lots it may cost around a lakh ..(margin) ; buy far month futures i.e. feb 2010..

my estimate is that nifty should reach 6000 level by next dec 2010..

u get benefit of around 1000 points ; and ur investment will become two lakhs..

u should roll over compulsorily upto dec 2010 ; if your target is not met..

if u buy and sell daily , u will not get profit every day and some times, ur capital may get eroded..

if the market falls below 5000, for hundred points fall, just go on adding two more lots of mini nifty..

try this ... and u will be a sure winner...

i want the members opinion on this strategy..

findvikas

what is the guarantee that Nifty will reach 6000 or even 5500 and not 4000 ? Buddy, Even if I were sure that it will reach 6000 and If I have to block my money for 1 year then I will better give that money to experts and relax without tracking markets.

A better strategy would be to buy HDFC TOP 200 or a similar 100% equity MF in bulk (for 1 lakh) and with draw 10000/- worth units every month.. like giving you a salary of 10,000 every month... as market moves up your units will increase in value and most likely even after withdrawing 1L after 1 years you may have ample units in your folio to leave for 5 years without any worry and make another 50-100% out of it.

otherwise.. create a SIP in MF and buy every month worth 5-10k of units.. but don't try to predict the markets. Also far money futures are very illiquid... no body want to sell NF for Feb when you are in a secular bull market and everyone knows that we will reach 6000 within 1 year :D

Last edited:

bunny

I have to block my money for 1 year then I will better give that money to experts and relax without tracking markets.
Apart from blocking the money, one will also have to keep feeding the MTM. I am discounting the emotional stress one may have to go during this one year since this is a paper caculation. But in reality, it will be present.

pl tell me such idea ... this benefit all the members...

if not one day, atleast in one month, pl tell me the way to get 100% returns
Ok mrk3054 here's how you can make 100% in the market.Wait for nifty PE to drop to 12 or 11,buy niftybees and sell when nifty PE reaches 23 or 24.Quite a few people do it and theoretically if one had done the same without withdrawing in the last 10 years when there were 4 such opportunities,your money would have multiplied 16 times.
This is not an original idea unlike yours ( which seems,well, highly original ) but it is surely the more practical way.

mohhnow

dear members

i have a sure way of making 100% or more returns by Dec 2010:

just buy MININIFTY FUTURES around this level 5000.. for ten lots it may cost around a lakh ..(margin) ; buy far month futures i.e. feb 2010..

my estimate is that nifty should reach 6000 level by next dec 2010..

u get benefit of around 1000 points ; and ur investment will become two lakhs..

u should roll over compulsorily upto dec 2010 ; if your target is not met..

if u buy and sell daily , u will not get profit every day and some times, ur capital may get eroded..

if the market falls below 5000, for hundred points fall, just go on adding two more lots of mini nifty..

try this ... and u will be a sure winner...

i want the members opinion on this strategy..
Suppose, as some expect, the market goes down to 4000, then by this strategy without Stoploss, and averaging adding at 2 lots mnf per -100 point will make an additional investment of 20 more minifty !, and an MTM on first 10 mnf of -200000 !!
Are we not into huge risk ?

with regards