successful daytrading

ganeshhity said:
fantastic idea...but life is not so easy...a lot of times, I bought at lows and sold it out even lower....catch the momentum baby....buy only upward moving stocks...don't repeat the story that has been repeated in this market for so long...

ganeshhity
Very true bro..
But then isnt that the essence of trading??Buy Low Sell High..I too have been through all the momentum and vagaries of the stocks..But then was I wrong?? Sometimes Sell High could be used to make the minimum possible loss..in case the trade has gone bad..isnt it!!
Happy trading !!

The main thing for a successful daytrader is his discipline. Plan the trade-trade the plan. Adhere to your plan strictly. Do not let your emotions to surpass the trade plan. Follow the trade carefully and exit immediately on reaching the planned target-No greediness here. Quit the trade as soon as it turns against you-minimize your risk. Please do not give room to the market to beat-exit quickly.

hi rahul fisk from jasmine ind..

dear frns day trdin has always been a matr of risk

if u dont hav tim dont indulge.

th bst thin to do is

GO FOR TH COMPANY IN BOOM
bt wit st. los

thanx

all yor views awaitd

All seniors and day traders share your experience .It had been pleasure reading .

PS : BTW my first post ,hoping to learn and read a lot from here .

Thanks guys

hi friends,
as far as day trading is concened you need to be very very disciplined in your approach.
i am writing this out of my experience for the past four months in day trading .

all you have to have is a simple pivot calculator. calculate the pivot for the next day and choose your stocks which is traded in good volume. it can be mid cap, small cap or blue-chip scrips.

take only three or four scripts at a time and watch it in your live ticker plant for some time and also u can watch for two sessions how the particular stock is traded in the market(movement). this is very very important to fix your entry and exit point of day trading. because the particular trend will follow for atleast three sessions most of the time.

there are three moments at which you can go for day trading i.e. during opening of the market, when the scrip reaches its high, and when the scrip reaches its low( high and low you can make out in ur ticker plant by blue and red colour coding). to know whether it reached the day' high or day's low u need to refer the pivot chart which will tell you to what extent the price will move approx. ( to the acuuracy of 75-85%).

always enter the trading with a fixed target of profit according to you financial posiion. Once u reached a moderate profit level, exit immediately.
if ur greed wants u to continue trading, well friends what ever the market gave u you have to repay it !?! and also give additional amount to it.(LOSS)

if any body wants to contest my opinion please continue

thanks