Please post successful breakouts of TRIANGLE pattern

john302928

Hi all,
Please post successful breakouts of TRIANGLE pattern. Whenever you check the historical charts, if you find any charts having TRIANGLE pattern and showed its breakout successfully please post them here. It would be of great help.thank you in advance

S check the above one one of the great pattern I HV ever known... Take entry when second candle breakout happens... Means yesterday candle breakout...

john302928

S check the above one one of the great pattern I HV ever known... Take entry when second candle breakout happens... Means yesterday candle breakout...
Did you miss to attach the chart? By the way I am not looking forward to triangle that are about to breakout. I am looking forward to the triangle patterns that have already shown its results by its breakout in the past. Thanks

Riskyman

@john302928 REC Hourly. I had posted this on the day trading thread as well.
What are you trying to do here??
Currency charts will do? I find a lot of them while trading currencies. If you can live with it, I can post them when I come across them for your study.

capture.JPG

john302928

@john302928 REC Hourly. I had posted this on the day trading thread as well.
What are you trying to do here??
Currency charts will do? I find a lot of them while trading currencies. If you can live with it, I can post them when I come across them for your study.

View attachment 31017
I am trying to collect as many charts as possible for a particular pattern so that anyone who is interested to learn about a pattern can find many examples here and it will help them to learn better. In the conventional learning, people study about the pattern with an example and get an understanding but the real life examples will help them a lot in getting better idea

john302928

1543153385886.png

Riskyman

John, Im posting a chart of CESC. Its not yet broken out but Im posting it as I may forget about it later. Kindly follow it from your side as well. I will try to follow up as well (hoping I remember)

cesc.JPG

john302928

John, Im posting a chart of CESC. Its not yet broken out but Im posting it as I may forget about it later. Kindly follow it from your side as well. I will try to follow up as well (hoping I remember)

View attachment 31099
Please post charts that have already shown the results in the past. I am trying to bring in more triangle patterns so that one can understand how triangle pattern looks like and how it produced results in the past

john302928

It has 3 triangles. 2 triangles already showed its effects in the past and the latest one just broke out
1544024238738.png

1544024330742.png