Strategies, Systems & Indicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chat with Me

Hi friends and followers of this thread,

I am getting some fabulous private messages of thanks... I am really overwhelmed.
some of you want to start a real account and that's a big transition, and as tomorrow being a saturday, i have decided that I will be available online on Traderji's chat channel for two hours from 11 to 1.00 pm (afternoon)...

If you have any issues, or doubts, please note it down and bring it on, so that everyone gets the benefit...
Expecting to meet some of the silent members too....

So bring it on, we shall meet tomorrow....
some of us can not join Traderji's chat channel , don't you thing it's better to discuss any thing about this system here ..??
we want to follow with every thing about this wonderfull system,we don't want to miss anything.plzzzzzzzzzzzz don't deprive us!!!

dear,
i am feeling very comfortable with this system not only in demo trading with forex, but also in real trading with nifty. i always keep SL is 10 and target is 15 to ...no limit....i gained maximum profit with this system is 48 points.
thanks to edward for his system. and one request...if it is possible to develop in ami to use for cash, it is very helpful for me and lot of students.
keep developing.........
hi ,

what time frame do u use for trading nifty futures ?

Raghavacc

Friends i have a problem..
the SELL and BUY Button are not activated , i can not add any new orders , any one can help???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Might be you have not logged in.:).Just give a try.

Regards
Raghav

guys..
what if we make 3 groups to test this system.
one concentrate in 30m frame.
one in 1h frame.
one in 4h frame.

each group should post their comments and attached the opportunities for their frame .

it will be a good way to have amazing discussion.

Sunny1

Hi Edward ,

I liked your system very much. Its superb system. consistency is mind blowing.
But still I am not able to test it properly because of TF we are using. while waiting for crossover I roam in my pc or internet but then miss many crossover. also the alert which appears is confusing . it tells to buy and sell at same time same currency pair. Also I want alerting only for crosseovers. Can you please edit it for me.

Sunny......

Status
Not open for further replies.