Stop Loss + Profit Booking options

can anyone help me in suggesting which broker does provide an option for intrady to buy at particular price and then set stop loss as well as profit booking price same time. and if one of them get executed the order for the other should get cancelled automatically.

religare, provide the option to specify SL and profit booking price, for that one has to enter seperate order, but that not good enough, once has to manually go and cancel the other order, plus other problem is - there website is just pathetic.

I am looking for these options while placing order thru web and not thru software... web interface should be clear enough and easy to understand (I liked the interface of ICICI Direct)

In months time it will be available in market from most of the brokers. This is a new feature. The benefit is that the margin is not blocked as you also put a cover order. So with same margin balance you can put lot more orders. I suppose most brokers are working on it. It will take a months time to let u know which broker is providing the feature.

margin plus in icicidirect... you have to buy at market price.. no way to specify the price.

ok i will wait for one more month.. lets see how it goes.