100 % profit without single stoploss hit?

hmp

Recently i have come across one share trading teaching institute Nandinis technical in Pune. I saw their ad. in paper & talked with them over phone.They are claiming to have past record of 100 % profit in commodity & futures. They say that they get the target first without hitting stop.They are charging whopping 15k just for 3 hours.They also saying that any individual who has done this course will recover his amount in just 2/3 trades.
Is there anybody who has done their course? Is it worth to spend 15k?
First of all if they are so sure of their method then why on earth they are after running this institute & claiming so much amount in the name of educating people?

manishchan

Recently i have come across one share trading teaching institute Nandinis technical in Pune. I saw their ad. in paper & talked with them over phone.They are claiming to have past record of 100 % profit in commodity & futures. They say that they get the target first without hitting stop.They are charging whopping 15k just for 3 hours.They also saying that any individual who has done this course will recover his amount in just 2/3 trades.
First of all if they are so sure of their method then why on earth they are after running this institute & claiming so much amount in the name of educating people?
Answer is in d question. Stay away my friend. If they are so great.. they will havs acc in Swiss bank nd a mansion in Honolulu :D they wony be running institute to earn daal roti

TradeOptions

Answer is in d question. Stay away my friend. If they are so great.. they will havs acc in Swiss bank nd a mansion in Honolulu :D they wony be running institute to earn daal roti
Excellent Reply bro :thumb: :clap:

And it is very true. If they have such a method, why would they even think about selling it.

laotze

Real Cheating...stay away....with in 2 or 3 trade we will further loose another 15K..

DSM

Rightly said, it should be that 100% of their stop loss hit, so they stopped trading, and started 100% profitable business of teaching trading.

They are claiming to have past record of 100 % profit in commodity & futures. They say that they get the target first without hitting stop.

I have read a recent advertisement in papers that some people double the gold ornaments . Has anyone tried them ? I want to handover our family gold to them for doubling....anybody has any experience with such "doublers"...??:D

Boss, my over 20 years of trading experience has taught me that there is no such system which is 100 % safe and never fails....so dont waste your money and time....

Smart_trade

onlinegtrash

We should challenge back these scammers like this:

Lets put 2 lac of your (tipsters) money to a third party (escrow system). I will give you one lac of my money... if you can't prove your claim escrow party will transfer 2 lac back to me ! If you have proved your claim 2 lac will be transfered back to you and you can take a cut for your service too.

well that's a doubling idea that can actually work for customers, even if the scammer doesn't accept this challenge, look on his face should be priceless (and your money is saved!).

Hi HMP

You are a member of TJ for the last more than 10 years and believe in such talks. There is nothing like 100% sureshot system unless you develop one for you, yourself

Moreover, suppose, if there is one (may be of 90% accuracy), no one is going to share it, and that too for a petty sum of 15K