Stop Fighting guys: a request to all

oxusmorouz

origin of fight

a man read somewhere that you need balls to fight. he goes to the mirror and looks down and says Eureka, I have balls. so he decides that he has to fight. he doesn't have anything to do anyway. so he goes around every whereand starts fighting. soon he starts picking up fights with the ministers, then man-at-arms and then the king himself.

the tragic end, his balls were cut.

moral of the story, if u are fighting just because you have balls, dont, cos u may not have them soon.
LMFAO!! :D:D:D

marcus

ashishbhai,

good 2 c u back hope u re-establish your pattern trading thread. hope ur foray into the business world is proving profitable

Traderji

Super Moderator
As the community grows there are more members with different expectations and thus there is bound to be friction between the esteemed old members here and the newcomers.

I have noticed that most of the problems have cropped up with egoistic and sometimes baseless arguments. If someone tries to aggravate you then it is best to initially ignore the person (although I know it is difficult). However if it goes out of hand then please report it to me and I will take appropriate action.

Although I do not like booting out members from this forum I have been forced to do so more lately. Some members may not approve of this but I have to take a stand to maintain discipline in this forum.

I had started this forum with the sole purpose of exchanging views and ideas related to trading and investing in the Indian markets and I aim to keep it that way.

I appeal to you all to end this bickering and infighting. I am sure if everybody sticks to the forum rules and regulation this forum will be a better place for you all.

U

uasish

Traderji,
Fully in sync with your 'Aim' & once again Thanks for starting & maintaining this August forum.

Asish