Stop Fighting guys: a request to all

Very true,Swagat.........hoping all that is behind us.Now let's go make ourselves some money.

Saint
Sure Sir, tryin to do that only.

Hi Swagat,

Just go back around last year end. Traderji.com had been such a nice place. In every section some excellent discussions were going on, like pattern trading by aca_trader, Karthikmarars thread, Saints thread, even in software sections too. Chat room was house full with min. 10 members, having some of the best discussions, so far I've seen. Every thing was going in full flow, without any disturbance. Not many tips.

See the current scenario. Traderji.com has lost the previous quality. No doubt in that. 'Ignore them' being the only way out in this scenario. Most of the good discussions are gone, except for very few. Alternatively lots of tips, and horror of horror lots of fights. The recent fight in Saint's thread is the epitome.

I truly hope traderji.com returns to the normal mode soon.

Regards,
Praveen.
Yes the scenario has changed. but wat can v do. :confused:

Yes the scenario has changed. but wat can v do. :confused:
We can make the change if we want to. I am sorry for not being able to continue posting on the forum but if the changes has to take place, only the members have to take action. Alan Border converted a devastated team and thus a country into world champs.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

beginner_av

origin of fight

a man read somewhere that you need balls to fight. he goes to the mirror and looks down and says Eureka, I have balls. so he decides that he has to fight. he doesn't have anything to do anyway. so he goes around every whereand starts fighting. soon he starts picking up fights with the ministers, then man-at-arms and then the king himself.

the tragic end, his balls were cut.

moral of the story, if u are fighting just because you have balls, dont, cos u may not have them soon.

origin of fight

a man read somewhere that you need balls to fight. he goes to the mirror and looks down and says Eureka, I have balls. so he decides that he has to fight. he doesn't have anything to do anyway. so he goes around every whereand starts fighting. soon he starts picking up fights with the ministers, then man-at-arms and then the king himself.

moral of the story, if u are fighting just because you have balls, dont, cos u may not have them soon.
lol :D:D!!!!!

Jokes aside,great import as well.

Saint

U

uasish

Swagat,
There are times when the Roots of a fibroid enbeds deep in the Ovarian tissues ,the surgeons does a difficult surgery so that the overy can give birth.
There one has to weigh the options ,if not cut & thrown away the ovary will loose it's Life bearing capacity & it is always that the Doc goes for Fibroidctomy ,becoz other than loosing life bearing capacity these Fibroids may lead to carcinomic stage ,which ultimately lead to Death.
Now is the time to decide ,this forum for us to learn or for Free tips.This is not a mere fight but to save this forum's members hard earned money from Glib talkers.
Asish

Full support to u swagat86

munna
Thanks

We can make the change if we want to. I am sorry for not being able to continue posting on the forum but if the changes has to take place, only the members have to take action. Alan Border converted a devastated team and thus a country into world champs.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
but wats the remedy ashish bhai?

I Thought Someone Is Fighting Here... Where Is The Fight/???
u know better bro. Dont start up here now.

origin of fight

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Swagat,
There are times when the Roots of a fibroid enbeds deep in the Ovarian tissues ,the surgeons does a difficult surgery so that the overy can give birth.
There one has to weigh the options ,if not cut & thrown away the ovary will loose it's Life bearing capacity & it is always that the Doc goes for Fibroidctomy ,becoz other than loosing life bearing capacity these Fibroids may lead to carcinomic stage ,which ultimately lead to Death.
Now is the time to decide ,this forum for us to learn or for Free tips.This is not a mere fight but to save this forum's members hard earned money from Glib talkers.
Asish

Ryt. but question who will take the lead and how?