Stocks that are in Elliot Wave as of date.

Marketlooser,
Good initiative.but if you can put some note or some rules here it would be good.because many people say that wave theory very complicated and not visible to naked eye.please if you already prepare notes share the file.

saurabh

Marketlooser,
Good initiative.but if you can put some note or some rules here it would be good.because many people say that wave theory very complicated and not visible to naked eye.please if you already prepare notes share the file.

saurabh
Saurahb,

It took 1 month to learn it, but still i am not a vetran, I will try my best to share, but its all your interest to go in deep, i will share all the internet resources that i used to learn

first you need amibroker or metastock which will show the waves to naked eye.

then you need atleast 4 years of EOD data

I use amibroker and nse eod bhavacopy

the basic chapter on elliot waves are, Impusse and Corrective wave, for every action there is an opposite reacation, here action is impulse wave and opposit reaction is corrective wave..........

Given below link contains the basic level of elliot wave...

http://www.elliottwave.net/educational/basictenets/basics1.htm

One advise is elliot wave is not for new bees, its for people who did trading for few years to learn the basics.......

have a great trading..........

Hi friends,

ZEEL analysis as on 16-Feb-2009.

ZEEL is on 5th wave of Impuse wave which is the last wave, Next is corrective wave ABC and MAY come down to 100 levels in the near days.......

Before coming down 100, as per the elliot wave theory, as of today ZEEL is in 5th wave, the rule is 5th wave will cross 4th wave, 4th wave ended at Rs. 129, so the 5th wave should go above 129.

attached the charts and fib series for your ref........

all above analysis in on my openion...... decision in trading is yours........ i am currently trading in Maruti and have sell position taken at 620, as per the wave it should come to 570.........

DEAR ELLIOT WAVE EXPERTS, PLEASE FIND TIME TO READY MY ANALYSIS AND GIVE YOUR OPENING WHICH WILL HELP ME YOU AND MANY OF OUR FRIENDS..........

happy trading...........

Last edited: