Stocks for the long and short term portfolio

toocool

Don't you think you are now finding reasons on how market may fall to your levels so that you can buy?

I mean yes the debate got heated and in wrong direction but it's a debate only and **** is not gonna happen due to tv debates

You will never get the SBI @900 man I had warned you

jxcess

Don't you think you are now finding reasons on how market may fall to your levels so that you can buy?

I mean yes the debate got heated and in wrong direction but it's a debate only and **** is not gonna happen due to tv debates

You will never get the SBI @900 man I had warned you
who are you referring to?

praveen taneja

He will get SBI@900 when SBI gives bonuses and the stock gets split....
Bro thread is going nicely and everyone like J_Amit:)
If you guys dont like please avoid visiting here avoid being sarcastic
everyone have a choice he want a share at a price you dont like then what is the need to blame just wait mkt never go straight up or come straight down it is already in distribution phase Jai Ram Ji Ki God bless us all

jamit_05

Entry.

TooCool,

Your criticisms are uncomfortable, as all are, but they have put me in a better place. I have benefited. I see that the overly defensive stance, as one should have with hard-earned money, needs reviewing.

I intend to make Investment as a business giving a flow of income every year, not a flood once a decade. In that light, I have made changes.

I see that most of the stocks that I had selected, and posted on this thread, have impressively climbed. So, no need to change my stock selection process. However, I have changed the entry method.

Shall make posts in the days to come.

Regards.

jxcess

Re: Entry.

TooCool,

Your criticisms are uncomfortable, as all are, but they have put me in a better place. I have benefited. I see that the overly defensive stance, as one should have with hard-earned money, needs reviewing.

I intend to make Investment as a business giving a flow of income every year, not a flood once a decade. In that light, I have made changes.

I see that most of the stocks that I had selected, and posted on this thread, have impressively climbed. So, no need to change my stock selection process. However, I have changed the entry method.

Regards.
boss criticism is part of life. even warren buffet gets criticized. so just forget what ppl are saying and only concentrate on making money. by the way can u suggest any stocks right now?

jamit_05

I am seeing that as market is climbing and Rupee is strengthening two sectors are getting beaten, viz, IT and Pharma (and Gold). These companies do not appear fairly valued, atleast 15% fall is still needed.

There are other stocks that are on borderline "Value-price", but nothing at a discount.

Einstein

Re: Entry.

TooCool,

Regards.
May I know which stocks you're referring to??

I am seeing that as market is climbing and Rupee is strengthening two sectors are getting beaten, viz, IT and Pharma (and Gold). These companies do not appear fairly valued, atleast 15% fall is still needed.

There are other stocks that are on borderline "Value-price", but nothing at a discount.
Its write time to enter IT and Pharma...or shall i wait...to accumulate...?