7 of the Best Long-Term Stocks to Buy

Amid high inflation, rising interest rates and supply chain shocks, investors have been scrambling to find assets capable of producing gains in the current market conditions. Commodities, precious metals and real estate tilts in portfolios have all become popular recently, given the losses suffered by stocks so far in 2022. However, it's worth remembering that many of the great investors – perhaps Warren Buffett being the most prominent – endorse buying the stocks of great companies and holding them forever. Investing in the stock of a blue-chip company with quality products or services, a strong economic moat, excellent management and sound financials is a good way to build long-term wealth. Therefore, instead of timing the market or chasing trends, investors should focus on building positions in the stocks of great businesses. Here are seven of the best long-term stocks to buy in 2022.

McDonald's Corp. (MCD)
Walmart Inc. (WMT)
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)
Costco Wholesale Corp. (COST)
3M Co. (MMM)
Coca-Cola Co. (KO)

Vmaster369

you cannt become buffet a like if u buy any of those stock... I am not saying u wont make profit .
example cocacola was a buy at $ 3 like about 22 yrs ago .. lol whats point to buy and hold now for Long term

you understand what i mean haha

McDonald's Corp. (MCD)
Walmart Inc. (WMT)
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
3M Co. (MMM)
Coca-Cola Co. (KO)

naaa

idea is Find the next coca cola The stock that you can hold for 30 yrs ;xD

Best time to buy all stock listed above is when
25 is reached in below chart
https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPXA50R

$SPXA50R 25
Empty your bank and buy all stock when 25 is hit in above chart ;xD

you cannt become buffet a like if u buy any of those stock... I am not saying u wont make profit .
example cocacola was a buy at $ 3 like about 22 yrs ago .. lol whats point to buy and hold now for Long term

you understand what i mean haha

McDonald's Corp. (MCD)
Walmart Inc. (WMT)
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
3M Co. (MMM)
Coca-Cola Co. (KO)

naaa

idea is Find the next coca cola The stock that you can hold for 30 yrs ;xD

Best time to buy all stock listed above is when
25 is reached in below chart
https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$SPXA50R

$SPXA50R 25
Empty your bank and buy all stock when 25 is hit in above chart ;xD
Hey! I don’t get it when you say do not invest in above listed stocks. I feel they are not only profitable in the long-term but also short-term.