Stock Search Utility

McNish

Hi Page,
I'm new around here. I'm a regular small time trader, still learning and there's a lot too it. Seen this excel sheet of yours. When I started, i had to compile such a file myself by editing all the indies downloaded from the NSE site together. All the same fields with the advance dropdown sorting. Adding search is like icing on the cake that I was looking for.
Since I'm new to the forum and also the markets, I've been very curious about how to integrate technology in trading. In my quest for that I hitupon this site and many more, not to forget a lot of softwares too. While browsing this site since the past few days, I have come to understand the hirarchy of things and people here. In other threads I see Karthik, Saint, Praveen, Murthy, Joy, Soumya, Srisara, PK, cool, PNF (yourself) and ofcourse Traderji (Supermoderator) all trying to contribute to the forum by discussing lessons on various topics and improvised softwares. Great Work People. I want to congratulate you all for living up to the spirit of such forums.
However, I have a hunch that somewhere within these forums there are patterns for everything and there are people who can materalise these patterns too. I've seen you giveout your PP Alrter for free inspired by Karthik. Saints Fishing thread seems like neverending, I've managed only 5 pages till now. Murthy does his bit with the TA, as do others too. More or less, this forum would have everything a trader of any kind would ever need. But the integration of it all into one big solid structure is missing. I'm sure you would agree on that. If you do, drop me a line at *[email protected]* and we can take it on from there. Will wait for the mail. See you soon. Manish.

On persons like U, God always blesses
Thank U from me & all
tkamal

when trying to open the stock list by clicking search option or sort option, a message comes like"macros in this page are disallowed because of high security level............"
How to sign the macros or change the security level.pl. guide to use the stock list