rrmhatre72

Re: Stock market view for today

Nifty started with positive note in today's stock market. Trader are now looking for the buying in nifty market. Once again after the short covering in nifty the trader are going towards buying. Their buying interest for today are technology, gas & oil, FMCG, power, realty and material companies' shares. I recommend trader to go for buying in nifty. The nifty support for today is at level 4950. Today the stop loss for nifty is at the level of 4960. Resistance for today's nifty can touch the level of 5140.
Mitraji,

Your range is toooo wide to trade. Stoploss is far away from current market price of 5030. I don't think any intraday trader is keeping such long stop loss....
Or I am missing something here:confused:

crown

Re: Stock market view for today

Nifty started with positive note in today's stock market. Trader are now looking for the buying in nifty market. Once again after the short covering in nifty the trader are going towards buying. Their buying interest for today are technology, gas & oil, FMCG, power, realty and material companies' shares. I recommend trader to go for buying in nifty. The nifty support for today is at level 4950. Today the stop loss for nifty is at the level of 4960. Resistance for today's nifty can touch the level of 5140.
hello sir
jab baki sab market down bolte the, ap market up bole
bas range jiyada badi thi, baki aapka soch theek tha
kaise kiya ye?

Nifty target for 5200

Today nifty will be traded between 5060 to 5200. Today nifty started with the positive note and have gain the level of 5100. Trader could find the good resistance of 5200 and the stop loss for today will be 5060.

Nifty recommendation for today

Stock market again opened with the positive note. Today in the nifty market the strong support may 5200 and the resistance level for nifty would be 5300. It is recommended to traders to go for long if the nifty trades below 5250. Traders can hold the position in nifty with the target levels of 5275-5290 with stop loss of 5210.

Nifty future sell @

Today all the stockS in nifty started with the positive bias. It can be said that Nifty is likely to consolidate between 5230-5300. Today the resistance for nifty can be at the level of 5350 and the strong support can be seen at the level of 5230. At the selling of nifty future traders can sell nifty future at 5270 with target of 5290 and the stop loss of 5230.

rajeabc

Re: Nifty future sell @

Today all the stockS in nifty started with the positive bias. It can be said that Nifty is likely to consolidate between 5230-5300. Today the resistance for nifty can be at the level of 5350 and the strong support can be seen at the level of 5230. At the selling of nifty future traders can sell nifty future at 5270 with target of 5290 and the stop loss of 5230.
Is it buy or sell ?

Re: Nifty future sell @

Today If you are having long than hold nifty with the stop loss 5330. Today the strong resistance for nifty is 5400. Nifty can't move above 5415 for today because of the news.