Someone helpfull enough mentor to me please!

Any one in Hyderabad willing to mentor me please. I am a beginner yet to start actual trading. I am currently doing my btech 2nd year but i plan on quitting and take trading as a full time career so if anyone kind enough to help me out it would be great. ill come to your place and sit beside and just watch what you are doing learn from the stuff you teach! id be grateful foreva.

thank you.

Any one in Hyderabad willing to mentor me please. I am a beginner yet to start actual trading. I am currently doing my btech 2nd year but i plan on quitting and take trading as a full time career so if anyone kind enough to help me out it would be great. ill come to your place and sit beside and just watch what you are doing learn from the stuff you teach! id be grateful foreva.

thank you.
Complete your BTech and concentrate on your studies.Markets are going to be there even after you complete your studies.Dont even think of quitting studies and getting into trading...good education is also helpful in trading .

Smart_trade

i understand what you mean but btech in cse is seriously soo pointless i swear i can finish all my 4 years in one semester if not a year. like just so pointless.

primitivetrader

how fees r u willing to pay to your mentor ? how much time you want from him plz give details

Hello Pranay,

Now that you are looking for a mentor, I understand that you must have got a hold on the basics of trading.

If not, I would suggest, before doing anything at all, begin with listening to this Audio book. You may not follow it the first time and may have to listen to it multiple times. This book will help you chart your future plan pretty much all by yourself. Later, it may be a good time for a mentor.

TRADING FOR A LIVING by Dr. Alexander Elder.

You can find this audio book with some effort on the internet.

MSN1979

I dont follow any TA. I did learn TA but from experience money isn't made by complex TA. All you need is basic understanding of how to read graphs and proper risk management to make money in any type of market. If you really want to make money in stock market, I will mentor you for free and show you how u can make money in markets. But you have to pay me my gurudakshina in advance.

My gurudakshina would be :You must complete your Be-tech. If you think its too easy for you, you still must complete your education. If you don't like Be-Tech do something else. You can also learn markets by giving 15 minutes a day. It can be done while you complete your education.